Άλλες Δραστηριότητες Μελών ΔΕΠ
- On September 6, 7 & 8, 2017, the official launch / presentation of the Greek Sustainable Development Solutions Network of the United Nations (UN SDSN Greece) was held in Athens along with the 3rd MED-SDSN Annual Conference.
The event was co-chaired by Prof. Phoebe Koundouri and was co-ordinated by the Research laboratory on Socio-Economic and Environmental Sustainability (ReSEES) of Department of International and European Economic Studies
- The 23rd annual scientific conference of the European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists (EAERE) took place in Athens, from 28 June to 1 July. The EAERE 2017 conference was organized by the ICRE8 International Centre for Research on the Environment and the Economy, in cooperation with Athens University of Economics and Business, the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens and the ATHENA Research and Innovation Center.
The conference, was co-chaired by Prof. Phoebe Koundouri and Prof. Sir Partha Dasgupta and had a local scientific committee composed of Prof. Yannis Ioannidis, Prof. Andreas Papandreou and Prof. Anastasios Xepapadeas.
- Prof. Phoebe Koundouri and Prof. Anastasios Xepapadeas will participate and present at the Advanced Policy Workshop on Sustainable Development and Resource Valuation, Wednesday 28 June, 09:00 to 16:00. The event is co-ordinated by the Research laboratory on Socio-Economic and Environmental Sustainability (ReSEES) of Department of International and European Economic Studies ...read more
- Associate Professor Phoebe Koundouri (AUEB), is co-chairing the 23rd Annual Conference of the European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists in Athens, 28 June – 1 July 2017... read more
- Prof. Phoebe Koundouri wins the Quality of policy contribution award of the European Association of Agricultural Economics. The Board of the European Association of Agricultural Economists awarded Phoebe Koundouri's co-authored paper “Information transmission in irrigation technology adoption and diffusion: social learning, extension services, and spatial effects”
- Prof. Phoebe Koundouri, gave a Scientific Seminar at Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Science and Technology on 'A Choice Experiment for the Estimation of the Economic Value of the River Ecosystem: Management Policies for Sustaining NATURA (2000) species and the Coastal Environment'. You can download the lecture from here.
- Prof. Phoebe Koundouri, gave a Public Lecture at ETH Zurich, Department of Management, Technology and Economics on: Technology Adoption and Diffusion: The Role of Information and Uncertainty. You can download the lecture from here.
- Dimitris Bourantonis was invited to serve on the International Advisory Board of Global Affairs
- Spyros Blavoukos and Dimitris Bourantonis have co-edited a book on The EU and the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons. Strategies, Policies, Actions (London, Palgrave, 2015)
- Spyros Blavoukos and Dimitris Bourantonis organized an international workshop on The EU Performance at the UN General Assembly, 13-14 February 2015, Athens.
- Prof. Phoebe Koundouri was invited and accepted to serve on the Board of Editors of the Review of Environmental Economics and Policy (REEP), http://reep.oxfordjournals.org/
- Prof. Phoebe Koundouri gave the keynote speech at the 3nd Convention of FEEM Research Programme on Climate Change and Sustainable Development Economics, November, 24th-26th, 2014, Island of San Giorgio Maggiore, Venice, Italy. The convention always sees the attendance and active participation of important external scholars to gather their input and feedback on FEEM and CMCC research presented during the event. This year we had the pleasure to invite Lucas Bretschger, Phoebe Koundouri, Anastasios Xepapadeas and Barbara Buchner.
FEEM and CMCC Annual Convention:
See Video of Convention and Prof. Koundouri's keynote and statement: