- “A class of indirect inference estimators: higher-order asymptotics and approximate bias correction” (with A. Demos), Econometrics Journal, 2015, early view (June).
- “A Note on the QMLE Limit Theory in the Non-stationary ARCH(1) Model” (with A. Louka), Journal of Time Series Econometrics, 2015, head of print (May).
- “Developments and Prospects of the Common Agricultural Policy,” 2017, Lambert Academic Policy.
- “EU Strategy on the governance of the Euro Area”, in S. Katsikides and H. Hanappi Eds., Society and Economics in Europe: Disparity versus Convergence, Springer 2016.
- “Greek agriculture within the framework of the common agricultural policy: thirty years after”, in S. Katsikides and H. Hanappi Eds, Society and Economics in Europe, Springer 2015.
- “Rural development policy and local governance: Implementing the LEADER axis in Southeastern Peloponnese-Greece” (with A. Charda), Region and Periphery (2016), 5, 21-47.
- “Global imbalances and EU core-periphery division: Institutional framework and theoretical interpretations”, World Review of Political Economy (2016), 7 (1), 29-55.
- Democracy and an Open-Economy World Order, Cham, Switzerland: Springer International Publishing AG, 2017, (Jointly as editors with Nicholas C. Kyriazis).
- Το Κράτος στην Παγκόσμια Αυτορυθμιζόμενη Τάξη-Τρία Δοκίμια, Αθήνα: Εκδόσεις Παπαδόπουλος, 2017.
- Economic crisis in the European periphery: An assessment of EMU membership and home policy effects based on the Greek experience, The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Volume 36, April 2016, 312-327 (Jointly with Bala Batavia and Parameswar Nandakumar). This paper in a much larger version and the same title was also published in Democracy and an Open-Economy World Order, Cham, Switzerland: Springer International Publishing AG, 2017.
- Ocean Shipping: By Far the Best Growth Model for Greece, European Research Studies, XIX , 2016,. 44 – 58.
- Lack of Economic Freedom in Greece is a Tragedy, The Heritage Foundation, Special Report, 2017, accessible in http://www.heritage.org/international-economies/report/the-lack-economic-freedom-greece-tragedy, (Jointly with James M. Roberts).
- Ποτέ πια πτώχευση: Μια παρακαταθήκη βασισμένη στη φιλοσοφία της ελευθερίας, Θεσσαλονίκη: Εκδόσεις Επίκεντρο, Αναμενόμενη έκδοση, Ιούνιος 2015.
- “Χρήμα και επιχειρηματικότητα στην αρχαία Ελλάδα,” στο Ν. Χριστοδουλάκης (Επιμ.), Οικονομικά φαινόμενα στην αρχαιότητα, Αθήνα: Gutenberg, 2015, 61-103.
- “Διαπαιδαγώγηση και εκπαίδευση τα εύπλαστα χρόνια”, Νέα Πολιτική, υπό δημοσίευση.
- “Επανεκκίνηση με νέο σύνταγμα,” Νέα Πολιτική, 2015, 13, 61-65.
- “Thinking ahead of the next big crash,” Cato Journal, 2015, 35, 1, 67-93.
George D. Demopoulos
- “What is the best institutional framework for the Eurozone so to function in an efficient manner?” (with N.A. Yannacopoulos), European Commission, Jean Monnet Seminar “EU a la carte?” (2016), 64-68.
- "Why macroeconomic coordination may not be possible in a monetary union: A game theoretic approach” (with N.A. Yannacopoulos), Journal of Economic Asymmetries (2016), 13.
- “Strategic games and currency areas” (with N.A. Yannacopoulos) in Essays in Honour of P. Kanellopoulos), Athens: Sakkoulas Publishers (2015).
- “Evaluating a decade of mobile termination rate regulation” (with T. Valletti), Economic Journal (2015), Vol. 125, Issue 586, 31-48.
- “When pressure sinks performance: Evidence from diving competitions,” (with M. Pagliero & E. Garbi, Economics Letters (2015), Vol. 132, 5-8.
- “The market power requirement in antitrust enforcement and its usefulness" (with V. Bageri), Economia e Politica Industriale (2016).
- “Regulatory decision errors, legal uncertainty and welfare: a general treatment” (with D. Ulph), International Journal of Industrial Organization (2016), available online 24 May.
- “Optimal substantive standards for competition authorities” (with E. Metsiou and D. Ulph), Journal of Competition, Industry and Trade (2016), 16 (3), 273–295.
- “Penalizing Cartels: the Case for Basing Penalties on Cartel Overcharges” (with E. Motchenkova and D. Ulph), International Journal of Industrial Organization, 2015, 42, 70-80.
- “Legal Uncertainty, Competition Law Enforcement Procedures and Optimal Penalties” (with D. Ulph), European Journal of Law and Economics, 2015, 39, 1-28.
- “Market and Political Power Interactions in Greece: An Empirical Investigation” (with D. Papageorgiou, E. Tsionas, and V. Vassilatos), IZA Journal of Labor Policy, 23 January 2018, 7(1).
- “Market and Political Power Interactions in Greece: A Theory” (with D.Papageorgiou and V. Vassilatos), European Journal of Political Economy, 50, 2017, In Press, Corrected Proof, Available online 14 July 2017.
- "A fourth pillar for Europe's banking union? The case for a pan-European asset management company" LSE europpblog article at following link: http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/europpblog/2017/12/04/a-fourth-pillar-for-europes-banking-union-the-case-for-a-pan-european-asset-management-company-in-the-eurozone/
- "Resolution strategies for non-performing loans : A post crisis European perspective", European Economy – Banks, regulation and the real sector (2017. 1), 135-144.
- "Can Firms Grow Without Credit? A Quantile Panel Analysis in the Euro Area" (with S. Dimelis and I. Giotopoulos), JICT, 2017, 17(2), 153-183.
- “Determinants of non-performing loans: Evidence from euro-area countries” (with D. Anastasiou and M. Tsionas ), Finance Research Letters (2016), 18, 116-119.
- “What determines the growth of micro firms in the euro area?" (with S. Dimelis and I. Giotopoulos), Economics and Business Letters (2016), 5(4), 145-151.
- “Non-Performing Loans in the Euro Area: Are core-periphery banking markets fragmented?" (with D. Anastasiou and M. Tsionas), Bank of Greece WP 219, (Dec. 2016).
- “Bank Lending Margins in the Euro Area: The Effects of Financial Fragmentation and ECB Policies” (with P. Migiakis), LEQS Paper no. 105, 2016, LSE (Feb 2016).
- “Can firms grow without credit? Evidence from the euro area, 2005-2011: A quantile panel analysis” (with S. Dimelis and I. Giotopoulos), Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade (2016), available here: http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10842-016-0216-1. Also GreeSe Paper no 89, 2015, LSE
- Louri, H. (2015), 'Questioning Greece's future from the other side of the Atlantic", Greece@LSE blog, October 2015.
- “System stress testing of bank liquidity risk,” (with N. Topaloglou & M. Tsionas), Journal of International Money and Finance (2017), Vol. 73, Part A, 22-44
- “Existing Corporate & Household Insolvency Frameworks: Characteristics, Weaknesses and Necessary Reforms" (with C. Lolou and N. Vettas) in Resolving Private Sector Insolvency: the Experience of the EU Periphery and the Case of Greece, P. Molyneux, ed., Palgrave MacMillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions (2017). .
Ioanna Sapfo Pepelasis
- “An unexplored facet of international business in Greece: Foreign and diaspora shareholders in joint stock company start-ups, 1833-1920” (with D. Varvaritis) Journal of Evolutionary Studies in Business, (2016) 2 (1), 100-128 (Online).
- “A new perspective on Jewish enterprising in Greece (1830-1929): Evidence from the founding charters of Joint Stock Companies and biographical material” (with D, Varvaritis ) στο Άννα Μαχαιρά και Λήδα Παστεφανάκη “Εβραϊκές κοινότητες ανάμεσα σε Ανατολή και Δύση, 15ος-20ός αιώνας: οικονομία, κοινωνία, πολιτική, πολιτισμός”, εκδόσεις Ισνάφι, Ιωάννινα 2016, 207-216.
- “Optimal fiscal and monetary policy action in a closed economy” (with P. Varthalitis and V. Vassilatos) Economic Modelling (2015), 48, 175-188.
- Editor of “Public Sector Economics and the Need for Reforms”, MIT Press and CESifo (2016), summer.
- “A dynamic model of bank valuation” (with G. Bertsatos), Economics Letters (2016), 145, 15-18.
- “System stress testing of bank liquidity risk,” (with S. Pagratis & N. Topaloglou), Journal of International Money and Finance, 2017, Vol. 73, Part A, 22-44.
- “Bayesian Approach to Disentangling Technical and Environmental Productivity,” (with E. Malikov and S.C. Kumbhakar), Econometrics (2015), 3, 443-465.
- “Likelihood-based inference in S-distributions” Communications in Statistics - Theory and Methods (2015), 44(1), 153-158.
- “Incorporating destination quality into the measurement of tourism performance: A Bayesian approach” (with Assaf, A. G.), Tourism Management (2015), 49, 58-71.
- “Higher Order Expansions for Error Variance Matrix Estimates in the Gaussian AR(1) Linear Regression Model” (with Y. Karavias and S. Symeonides), Statistics and Probability Letters (2018), 135, 54-59.
- “Bayesian analysis of autoregressive models with multiple structural breaks” (with L. Meligkotsidou and I. Vrontos), Econometrics and Statistics (2017), 4, 70-90.
- “On the determinants of NPLs: Lessons from Greece” (with E. Charalambakis and Y. Dendramis), in “The Greek Debt Crisis: A Political Economy Perspective”, Eds, Bournakis, I., D.K. Christopoulos, T. Palivos and C. Tsoukis, Palgrave Macmillan (2017), pp 289-309.
- “Pricing and hedging contingent claims using variance and higher-order moment swaps” (with L. Rompolis), Quantitative Finance (2017), 17, 531-550.
- "Retrieving Risk Neutral Moments and Expected Quadratic Variation from Option Prices" (with L. Rompolis), Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting (2017), 48, 955-1002.
- "Size corrected significance tests in Seemingly Unrelated Regressions with autocorrelated errors" (with S. Symeonides and Y. Karavias), Journal of Time Series Econometrics (2017), 9, 1-41.
- “Local Power of Panel Unit Root Tests Allowing for Structural Breaks” (with Y. Karavias), Econometric Reviews (2017), 36, 1123-1156.
- “Forecasting economic activity based on the slope and curvature yield curve factors” (with E. Argyropoulos), North American Journal of Economics and Finance (2016), 36, 293-211.
- “A comparison of investors' sentiments and risk premium effects on valuing shares” (with Y. Karavias and S. Spilioti), Finance Research Letters (2016), 7, 1-6.
- “Local power of fixed-T panel unit root tests with serially correlated errors and incidental trends" (with Y. Karavias), Journal of Time Series Analysis (2016), 37, 222-239.
- "The EMU effects on asset market holdings and the recent financial crisis" (with G. Palaiodimos) International Review of Financial Analysis (2015), 42, 153-161.
- “Unveiling ECB’s monetary policy behavior under different inflation regimes” (with T. Kazanas), Economica (2015), 82, 912-937.
- “Real term structure forecasts of consumption growth” (with E. Argyropoulos), Journal of Empirical Finance (2015), 33, 208-222.
- “Term spread regressions of the rational expectations hypothesis of the term structure allowing for risk premium effects” (with E. Argyropoulos), Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, 2015, 19, 49-70.
- “Shifts in Volatility Driven by Large Stock Market Shocks” (with Y. Dendramis and G. Kapetanios), Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2015, 55, 130-147.
- “Existing Corporate & Household Insolvency Frameworks: Characteristics, Weaknesses and Necessary Reforms" (with C. Lolou and S. Pagratis) in Resolving Private Sector Insolvency: the Experience of the EU Periphery and the Case of Greece, P. Molyneux, ed., Palgrave MacMillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions (2017).
- "The EU’s Emissions Trading System, Part 1: Taking Stock", Capitalism, Nature, Socialism, 2017, Vol.28, no 2, pp. 84-106 (with G. Pantelias).
- "The EU’s Emissions Trading System, Part 2: A Political Economy Critique", Capitalism, Nature, Socialism, 2017, Vol. 28, no3, pp.108-127 (with G. Pantelias).
- "Appropriating Nature in Crisis-ridden Greece: The Rationale of Capitalist Restructuring", Part 1, Capitalism, Nature, Socialism, 2017, Vol 28, no 4, pp. 48-61 (with C. Konstantinidis).
- "Ecological Challenges: A Marxist Response” in T. Burczak, R. Garnett, and R. McIntyre (ed.), Knowledge, Class, and Economics: Marxism without Guarantees, London and New York: Routledge, 2018, pp. 485-501.