"The Clash of Central Bankers with Labour Market Insiders, and the Persistence of Inflation and Unemployment", Economica (2018), 85 (337), 152-176, https://doi.org/10.1111/ecca.12241.
- "Stochastic Spanning" (with Mark Hallam, Thierry Post and Nikolas Topaloglou), Journal of Business & Economic Statistics (2018), DOI: 10.1080/07350015.2017.1391099.
- “Mildly explosive autoregression under stationary conditional heteroskedasticity"(with Tassos Magdalinos), Journal of Time Series Analysis (2018), https://doi.org/10.1111/jtsa.12410.
- "Portfolio Construction Based on Stochastic Dominance and Empirical Likelihood" (with Thierry Post and Selcuk Karabati), Journal of Econometrics (2017), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jeconom.2018.01.011.
- "Stable limits for the Gaussian QMLE in the non-stationary GARCH (1, 1) model" (with A. Louka), Economics Letters (2017), 161, 135-137, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.econlet.2017.09.035.
- "Existence and uniqueness of a stationary and ergodic solution to stochastic recurrence equations via Matkowski’s FPT", Cogent Mathematics (2017), 4(1), 1380392, https://doi.org/10.1080/23311835.2017.1380392.
- "Testing for prospect and Markowitz stochastic dominance efficiency" (with N. Topaloglou), Journal of Econometrics (2017), 198(2), 253-270, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jeconom.2017.01.006.
- "A note on the limit theory of a Dickey–Fuller unit root test with heavy tailed innovations", Statistics & Probability Letters (2017), 126, 198-204, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.spl.2017.02.032.
- " A Note on Stable Limit Theory for the OLSE with Non-Usual Rates and the Heteroskedasticity Robust Wald Test", Communications in Statistics-Theory and Methods (2017), http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/03610926.2017.1300277.
- "A CLT for martingale transforms with infinite variance" (with A. Louka), Statistics & Probability Letters (2016), 119, 116-123, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.spl.2016.07.015.
- "A Note on the QMLE Limit Theory in the Non-stationary ARCH (1) Model" (with A. Louka), Journal of Time Series Econometrics (2016), 8(1), 21-39, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1515/jtse-2014-0034
- "On the Validity of Edgeworth Expansions and Moment Approximations for Three Indirect Inference Estimators" (with A. Demos), Journal of Econometric Methods (2016), https://doi.org/10.1515/jem-2015-0009.
- “Developments and Prospects of the Common Agricultural Policy,” 2017, Lambert Academic Policy.
- “EU Strategy on the governance of the Euro Area”, in S. Katsikides and H. Hanappi Eds., Society and Economics in Europe: Disparity versus Convergence, Springer 2016.
- “Monetary Policy, Market Structure and the Income Share in the U.S,” Open Economies Review (2018), 29, 383-413,
- "Democracy and an Open-Economy World Order", Cham, Switzerland: Springer International Publishing AG, 2017, (Jointly as editors with Nicholas C. Kyriazis).
- "Το Κράτος στην Παγκόσμια Αυτορυθμιζόμενη Τάξη-Τρία Δοκίμια", Αθήνα: Εκδόσεις Παπαδόπουλος, 2017.
- "Economic crisis in the European periphery: An assessment of EMU membership and home policy effects based on the Greek experience", The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Volume 36, April 2016, 312-327 (Jointly with Bala Batavia and Parameswar Nandakumar). This paper in a much larger version and the same title was also published in Democracy and an Open-Economy World Order, Cham, Switzerland: Springer International Publishing AG, 2017.
- "Lack of Economic Freedom in Greece is a Tragedy",The Heritage Foundation, Special Report, 2017, accessible in http://www.heritage.org/international-economies/report/the-lack-economic-freedom-greece-tragedy, (Jointly with James M. Roberts).
- “Ocean Shipping: By Far the Best Growth Model for Greece,” European Research Studies (2016), XIX, 44-58.
- “Economic crisis in the European periphery: An assessment of EMU membership and home policy effects based on the Greek experience” (with Bala Batavia and Parameswar Nandakumar), The North American Journal of Economics and Finance (2016), 36, 312-327.
- “The Dynamics of the EU Core-Periphery Division: Eastern vs. Southern Periphery-A Comparative Analysis from a New Economic Geography Perspective”, in Core-Periphery Patterns across the European Union: Case Studies and Lessons from Eastern and Southern Europe, Adelaide Duarte & Gabriela Carmen Pascariu (editors), Emerald P.L., 2017.
- “Rural development policy and local governance: Implementing the LEADER axis in Southeastern Peloponnese-Greece” (with A. Charda), Region and Periphery (2016), 5, 21-47.
- “Global imbalances and EU core-periphery division: Institutional framework and theoretical interpretations”, World Review of Political Economy (2016), 7 (1), 29-55.
George D. Demopoulos
- “What is the best institutional framework for the Eurozone so to function in an efficient manner?” (with N.A. Yannacopoulos), European Commission, Jean Monnet Seminar “EU a la carte?” (2016), 64-68.
- "Why macroeconomic coordination may not be possible in a monetary union: A game theoretic approach” (with N.A. Yannacopoulos), Journal of Economic Asymmetries (2016), 13.
- “Evaluating Market Consolidation in Mobile Communications” (with Tommaso Valletti and Frank Verboven), Economic Policy (2018), 33, 45-100.
- “The market power requirement in antitrust enforcement and its usefulness" (with V. Bageri), Economia e Politica Industriale (2016).
- “Regulatory decision errors, legal uncertainty and welfare: a general treatment” (with D. Ulph), International Journal of Industrial Organization (2016), available online 24 May.
- “Optimal substantive standards for competition authorities” (with E. Metsiou and D. Ulph), Journal of Competition, Industry and Trade (2016), 16 (3), 273–295.
- “Market and Political Power Interactions in Greece: An Empirical Investigation” (with D. Papageorgiou, E. Tsionas, and V. Vassilatos), IZA Journal of Labor Policy, 23 January 2018, 7(1).
- “Market and Political Power Interactions in Greece: A Theory” (with D.Papageorgiou and V. Vassilatos), European Journal of Political Economy, 50, 2017, In Press, Corrected Proof, Available online 14 July 2017.
- "Non-performing loans in the euro area: Are core-periphery banking markets fragmented?" (with D. Anastasiou and M.Tsionas), International Journal of Finance and Economics (2018), forthcoming.
- "A fourth pillar for Europe's banking union? The case for a pan-European asset management company" LSE europpblog article at following link: http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/europpblog/2017/12/04/a-fourth-pillar-for-europes-banking-union-the-case-for-a-pan-european-asset-management-company-in-the-eurozone/
- "Resolution strategies for non-performing loans : A post crisis European perspective", European Economy – Banks, regulation and the real sector (2017. 1), 135-144.
- "Can Firms Grow Without Credit? A Quantile Panel Analysis in the Euro Area" (with S. Dimelis and I. Giotopoulos), 2017, Journal of Industry,Competion and Trade,17(2), 153-183.
- Book review of Tsoukalis, L. (2016) “In Defence of Europe,” Oxford University Press, Journal of Modern Greek Studies (2017), 35(2), 605-608.
- “Determinants of non-performing loans: Evidence from euro-area countries” (with D. Anastasiou and M. Tsionas ), Finance Research Letters (2016), 18, 116-119.
- “What determines the growth of micro firms in the euro area?" (with S. Dimelis and I. Giotopoulos), Economics and Business Letters (2016), 5(4), 145-151.
- “Non-Performing Loans in the Euro Area: Are core-periphery banking markets fragmented?" (with D. Anastasiou and M. Tsionas), Bank of Greece WP 219, (Dec. 2016).
- “Bank Lending Margins in the Euro Area: The Effects of Financial Fragmentation and ECB Policies” (with P. Migiakis), LEQS Paper no. 105, 2016, LSE (Feb 2016).
- “System stress testing of bank liquidity risk,” (with N. Topaloglou & M. Tsionas), Journal of International Money and Finance (2017), Vol. 73, Part A, 22-44
- “Existing Corporate & Household Insolvency Frameworks: Characteristics, Weaknesses and Necessary Reforms" (with C. Lolou and N. Vettas) in Resolving Private Sector Insolvency: the Experience of the EU Periphery and the Case of Greece, P. Molyneux, ed., Palgrave MacMillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions (2017). .
Ioanna Sapfo Pepelasis
- “An unexplored facet of international business in Greece: Foreign and diaspora shareholders in joint stock company start-ups, 1833-1920” (with D. Varvaritis) Journal of Evolutionary Studies in Business, (2016) 2 (1), 100-128 (Online).
- “A new perspective on Jewish enterprising in Greece (1830-1929): Evidence from the founding charters of Joint Stock Companies and biographical material” (with D, Varvaritis ) στο Άννα Μαχαιρά και Λήδα Παστεφανάκη “Εβραϊκές κοινότητες ανάμεσα σε Ανατολή και Δύση, 15ος-20ός αιώνας: οικονομία, κοινωνία, πολιτική, πολιτισμός”, εκδόσεις Ισνάφι, Ιωάννινα 2016, 207-216.
- “Public good provision with robust decision making” (with Konstantinos Angelopoulos and George Economides), Oxford Economic Papers (2017), 69, 118-142.
- “Tuition fees: User prices and private incentives” (with George Economides and Stelios Sakkas), European Journal of Political Economy (2017), 48, 91-103.
- “Human capital accumulation and transition to skilled employment” (with Konstantinos Angelopoulos and Jim Malley), Journal of Human Capital (2017), 11, 72-105.
- “Fiscal consolidation in an open economy with sovereign premia and without monetary policy independence” (with Petros Varthalitis and Vangelis Vassilatos), International Journal of Central Banking (2017), 13, 259-306.
- “Fiscal consolidation and its cross-country effects” (with Petros Varthalitis and Vangelis Vassilatos), Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control (2017), 83, 55-106.
- “Liberalization of product and labor markets: Efficiency and equity implications” (with Panagiota Koliousi and Natasha Miaouli), Journal of Macroeconomics (2017), 53, 92-106.
- “The Greek great depression: A general equilibrium study of its drivers,” in “Political Economy Perspectives on the Greek Crisis”, edited by I. Bournakis, C. Tsoukis, D. Christopoulos and T. Palivos, Palgrave Macmillan, 2017.
- “Models of Macroeconomic Theory and Policy” (with George Economides), Athens University of Economics and Business (in Greek), 2017.
- Editor of “Public Sector Economics and the Need for Reforms”, MIT Press and CESifo (2016), summer.
- “Did the Financial Crisis affect the Market Valuation of Large Systemic U.S. Banks?” (with Georgios Bertsatos and Mike G. Tsionas), Journal of Financial Stability (2017), v. 32, pp. 115–123.
- A dynamic model of bank valuation” (with G. Bertsatos), Economics Letters (2016), 145, 15-18.
- “System stress testing of bank liquidity risk,” (with S. Pagratis & N. Topaloglou), Journal of International Money and Finance (2017), Vol. 73, Part A, 22-44.
- "Credit risk modelling under recessionary and financially distressed conditions" (with Dendramis and Adraktas), Journal of banking and Finance (2018), 91, 160-175.
- "Higher Order Expansions for Error Variance Matrix Estimates in the Gaussian AR(1) Linear Regression Model” (with Y. Karavias and S. Symeonides), Statistics and Probability Letters (2018), 135, 54-59.
- “Bayesian analysis of autoregressive models with multiple structural breaks” (with L. Meligkotsidou and I. Vrontos), Econometrics and Statistics (2017), 4, 70-90.
- "On the determinants of NPLs: Lessons from Greece” (with E. Charalambakis and Y. Dendramis), in “The Greek Debt Crisis: A Political Economy Perspective”, Eds, Bournakis, I., D.K. Christopoulos, T. Palivos and C. Tsoukis, Palgrave Macmillan (2017), pp 289-309.
- “Pricing and hedging contingent claims using variance and higher-order moment swaps” (with L. Rompolis), Quantitative Finance (2017), 17, 531-550.
- "Retrieving Risk Neutral Moments and Expected Quadratic Variation from Option Prices" (with L. Rompolis), Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting (2017), 48, 955-1002.
- "Size corrected significance tests in Seemingly Unrelated Regressions with autocorrelated errors" (with S. Symeonides and Y. Karavias), Journal of Time Series Econometrics (2017), 9, 1-41.
- “Local Power of Panel Unit Root Tests Allowing for Structural Breaks” (with Y. Karavias), Econometric Reviews (2017), 36, 1123-1156.
- “Forecasting economic activity based on the slope and curvature yield curve factors” (with E. Argyropoulos), North American Journal of Economics and Finance (2016), 36, 293-211.
- “A comparison of investors' sentiments and risk premium effects on valuing shares” (with Y. Karavias and S. Spilioti), Finance Research Letters (2016), 7, 1-6.
- “Local power of fixed-T panel unit root tests with serially correlated errors and incidental trends" (with Y. Karavias), Journal of Time Series Analysis (2016), 37, 222-239.
- “Market and Political Power Interactions in Greece: An Empirical Investigation” (with D. Papageorgiou, E. Tsionas, and T. Kollintzas), IZA Journal of Labor Policy (2018), 23.
- “Market and Political Power Interactions in Greece: A Theory” (with T. Kollintzas and D. Papageorgiou), European Journal of Political Economy (2018), 53, 59-83.
- “Fiscal Consolidation in an Open Economy with Sovereign Premia and without Monetary Policy Independence” (with A. Philippopoulos and P. Varthalitis), International Journal of Central Banking (2017), 259-306.
- “Fiscal consolidation and its cross-country effects” (with A. Philippopoulos and P. Varthalitis), Journal of Economic Dynamics & Control (2017), 83, 55-106.
- “Existing Corporate & Household Insolvency Frameworks: Characteristics, Weaknesses and Necessary Reforms" (with C. Lolou and S. Pagratis) in Resolving Private Sector Insolvency: the Experience of the EU Periphery and the Case of Greece, P. Molyneux, ed., Palgrave MacMillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions (2017).
- "The EU’s Emissions Trading System, Part 1: Taking Stock", Capitalism, Nature, Socialism, 2017, Vol.28, no 2, pp. 84-106 (with G. Pantelias).
- "The EU’s Emissions Trading System, Part 2: A Political Economy Critique", Capitalism, Nature, Socialism, 2017, Vol. 28, no3, pp.108-127 (with G. Pantelias).
- "Appropriating Nature in Crisis-ridden Greece: The Rationale of Capitalist Restructuring", Part 1, Capitalism, Nature, Socialism, 2017, Vol 28, no 4, pp. 48-61 (with C. Konstantinidis).
- "Appropriating Nature in Crisis-ridden Greece: Deepening Neoliberal Capitalism", Part 2, Capitalism, Nature, Socialism, 2018, 29:2, pp. 108-121 (with C. Konstantinidis).
- "Ecological Challenges: A Marxist Response” in T. Burczak, R. Garnett, and R. McIntyre (ed.), Knowledge, Class, and Economics: Marxism without Guarantees, London and New York: Routledge, 2018, pp. 485-501.