- “A class of indirect inference estimators: higher-order asymptotics and approximate bias correction” (with A. Demos), Econometrics Journal, 2015, early view (June).
- “A Note on the QMLE Limit Theory in the Non-stationary ARCH(1) Model” (with A. Louka), Journal of Time Series Econometrics, 2015, head of print (May).
- “Developments and Prospects of the Common Agricultural Policy,” 2017, Lambert Academic Policy.
- “EU Strategy on the governance of the Euro Area”, in S. Katsikides and H. Hanappi Eds., Society and Economics in Europe: Disparity versus Convergence, Springer 2016.
- “Greek agriculture within the framework of the common agricultural policy: thirty years after”, in S. Katsikides and H. Hanappi Eds, Society and Economics in Europe, Springer 2015.
- “Rural development policy and local governance: Implementing the LEADER axis in Southeastern Peloponnese-Greece” (with A. Charda), Region and Periphery (2016), 5, 21-47.
- “Global imbalances and EU core-periphery division: Institutional framework and theoretical interpretations”, World Review of Political Economy (2016), 7 (1), 29-55.
- Ποτέ πια πτώχευση: Μια παρακαταθήκη βασισμένη στη φιλοσοφία της ελευθερίας, Θεσσαλονίκη: Εκδόσεις Επίκεντρο, Αναμενόμενη έκδοση, Ιούνιος 2015.
- “Χρήμα και επιχειρηματικότητα στην αρχαία Ελλάδα,” στο Ν. Χριστοδουλάκης (Επιμ.), Οικονομικά φαινόμενα στην αρχαιότητα, Αθήνα: Gutenberg, 2015, 61-103.
- “Διαπαιδαγώγηση και εκπαίδευση τα εύπλαστα χρόνια”, Νέα Πολιτική, υπό δημοσίευση.
- “Επανεκκίνηση με νέο σύνταγμα,” Νέα Πολιτική, 2015, 13, 61-65.
- “Thinking ahead of the next big crash,” Cato Journal, 2015, 35, 1, 67-93.
George D. Demopoulos
- “What is the best institutional framework for the Eurozone so to function in an efficient manner?” (with N.A. Yannacopoulos), European Commission, Jean Monnet Seminar “EU a la carte?” (2016), 64-68.
- "Why macroeconomic coordination may not be possible in a monetary union: A game theoretic approach” (with N.A. Yannacopoulos), Journal of Economic Asymmetries (2016), 13.
- “Strategic games and currency areas” (with N.A. Yannacopoulos) in Essays in Honour of P. Kanellopoulos), Athens: Sakkoulas Publishers (2015).
- “Evaluating a decade of mobile termination rate regulation” (with T. Valletti), Economic Journal (2015), Vol. 125, Issue 586, 31-48.
- “When pressure sinks performance: Evidence from diving competitions,” (with M. Pagliero & E. Garbi, Economics Letters (2015), Vol. 132, 5-8.
- “The market power requirement in antitrust enforcement and its usefulness" (with V. Bageri), Economia e Politica Industriale (2016).
- “Regulatory decision errors, legal uncertainty and welfare: a general treatment” (with D. Ulph), International Journal of Industrial Organization (2016), available online 24 May.
- “Optimal substantive standards for competition authorities” (with E. Metsiou and D. Ulph), Journal of Competition, Industry and Trade (2016), 16 (3), 273–295.
- “Penalizing Cartels: the Case for Basing Penalties on Cartel Overcharges” (with E. Motchenkova and D. Ulph), International Journal of Industrial Organization, 2015, 42, 70-80.
- “Legal Uncertainty, Competition Law Enforcement Procedures and Optimal Penalties” (with D. Ulph), European Journal of Law and Economics, 2015, 39, 1-28.
- “Determinants of non-performing loans: Evidence from euro-area countries” (with D. Anastasiou and M. Tsionas ), Finance Research Letters (2016), 18, 116-119.
- “What determines the growth of micro firms in the euro area?" (with S. Dimelis and I. Giotopoulos), Economics and Business Letters (2016), 5(4), 145-151.
- “Non-Performing Loans in the Euro Area: Are core-periphery banking markets fragmented?" (with D. Anastasiou and M. Tsionas), Bank of Greece WP 219, (Dec. 2016).
- “Bank Lending Margins in the Euro Area: The Effects of Financial Fragmentation and ECB Policies” (with P. Migiakis), LEQS Paper no. 105, 2016, LSE (Feb 2016).
- “Can firms grow without credit? Evidence from the euro area, 2005-2011: A quantile panel analysis” (with S. Dimelis and I. Giotopoulos), Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade (2016), available here: http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10842-016-0216-1. Also GreeSe Paper no 89, 2015, LSE
- Louri, H. (2015), 'Questioning Greece's future from the other side of the Atlantic", Greece@LSE blog, October 2015.
- “System stress testing of bank liquidity risk,” (with N. Topaloglou & M. Tsionas), Journal of International Money and Finance (2017), Vol. 73, Part A, 22-44
- “Existing Corporate & Household Insolvency Frameworks: Characteristics, Weaknesses and Necessary Reforms" (with C. Lolou and N. Vettas) in Resolving Private Sector Insolvency: the Experience of the EU Periphery and the Case of Greece, P. Molyneux, ed., Palgrave MacMillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions (2017). .
Ioanna Sapfo Pepelasis
- “An unexplored facet of international business in Greece: Foreign and diaspora shareholders in joint stock company start-ups, 1833-1920” (with D. Varvaritis) Journal of Evolutionary Studies in Business, (2016) 2 (1), 100-128 (Online).
- “A new perspective on Jewish enterprising in Greece (1830-1929): Evidence from the founding charters of Joint Stock Companies and biographical material” (with D, Varvaritis ) στο Άννα Μαχαιρά και Λήδα Παστεφανάκη “Εβραϊκές κοινότητες ανάμεσα σε Ανατολή και Δύση, 15ος-20ός αιώνας: οικονομία, κοινωνία, πολιτική, πολιτισμός”, εκδόσεις Ισνάφι, Ιωάννινα 2016, 207-216
- “Optimal fiscal and monetary policy action in a closed economy” (with P. Varthalitis and V. Vassilatos) Economic Modelling (2015), 48, 175-188.
- Editor of “Public Sector Economics and the Need for Reforms”, MIT Press and CESifo (2016), summer.
- “A dynamic model of bank valuation” (with G. Bertsatos), Economics Letters (2016), 145, 15-18.
- “System stress testing of bank liquidity risk,” (with S. Pagratis & N. Topaloglou), Journal of International Money and Finance, 2017, Vol. 73, Part A, 22-44.
- “Bayesian Approach to Disentangling Technical and Environmental Productivity,” (with E. Malikov and S.C. Kumbhakar), Econometrics (2015), 3, 443-465.
- “Likelihood-based inference in S-distributions” Communications in Statistics - Theory and Methods (2015), 44(1), 153-158.
- “Incorporating destination quality into the measurement of tourism performance: A Bayesian approach” (with Assaf, A. G.), Tourism Management (2015), 49, 58-71.
- “Forecasting economic activity based on the slope and curvature yield curve factors” (with E. Argyropoulos), North American Journal of Economics and Finance (2016), 36, 293-211.
- “A comparison of investors' sentiments and risk premium effects on valuing shares” (with Y. Karavias and S. Spilioti), Finance Research Letters (2016), 7, 1-6.
- “Local power of fixed-T panel unit root tests with serially correlated errors and incidental trends" (with Y. Karavias), Journal of Time Series Analysis (2016), 37, 222-239.
- "The EMU effects on asset market holdings and the recent financial crisis" (with G. Palaiodimos) International Review of Financial Analysis (2015), 42, 153-161.
- “Unveiling ECB’s monetary policy behavior under different inflation regimes” (with T. Kazanas), Economica (2015), 82, 912-937.
- “Real term structure forecasts of consumption growth” (with E. Argyropoulos), Journal of Empirical Finance (2015), 33, 208-222.
- “Term spread regressions of the rational expectations hypothesis of the term structure allowing for risk premium effects” (with E. Argyropoulos), Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, 2015, 19, 49-70.
- “Shifts in Volatility Driven by Large Stock Market Shocks” (with Y. Dendramis and G. Kapetanios), Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2015, 55, 130-147.
- “Existing Corporate & Household Insolvency Frameworks: Characteristics, Weaknesses and Necessary Reforms" (with C. Lolou and S. Pagratis) in Resolving Private Sector Insolvency: the Experience of the EU Periphery and the Case of Greece, P. Molyneux, ed., Palgrave MacMillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions (2017).