The program operates in accordance with the MSc Program Regulation (approved by the 16th Senate Session of 5/7/2018) and Law 4485/2017.
The program has a rolling admissions procedure, conducted in three rounds, with the following deadlines:
- 1st round, Friday 15th of February 2019
- 2nd round, Monday 1st of April 2019
- 3rd round, Friday 31stof May 2019
Places available are limited and applications are evaluated with priority order.
CRITERIA AND SELECTION PROCEDURE
Applications are submitted electronically through: https://e-graduate.applications.aueb.gr/
1. register and login to the link above
2. find in the list of available Postgraduate Programs, the ‘MSc in International Shipping, Finance and Management’
3. select ‘full-time’ or ‘part-time’ program
4. complete all required fields in the application form
Documents that must be submitted with the application:
- The signed printed application.
- Copies of all University Degrees / Diplomas (Recognition by the Hellenic National Academic Recognition Information Centre (DOATAP) is required)
- Official Transcripts of marks received (with certified translation in English in case the transcripts are not in Greek)
- CV in English
- Certified copy of the English language certification verifying very good command of the language (level C1, as determined by a TOEIC , IELTS, TOEFL score) or Advanced (CAE) or Proficiency
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Personal statement of approximately 500 words, in English
- Two confidential recommendation letters (for FT program academic references, for PT program from Employers)
- Proof of employment record, if any – required for part time applicants