The Library of Athens University of Economics and Business was established in 1928 and is located on the first and second floors of the main University Building, at 76 Patission St. The Library’s collection contains over 150,000 written documents (books, journals, newspapers) as well as audiovisual material, all of which is catalogued and arranged according to international classification standards. The Library also provides its users with advanced systems for retrieving electronic information. Moreover, it offers access to international databases containing journal articles, research papers and statistical data. Such access constitutes a vital source of information for postgraduate students. The Library uses a Library automation system, which covers OPAC, SDI, acquisitions, bar-code-based lending, etc. There is also a lending library in the Secretariat’s Office which serves only the program’s students and graduates.