The Department of International and European Economic Studies of the Athens Universityof Economics and Business (Greece) is accepting applications for its PhD Programme. Prospective candidates must have a Master’s degree
Applications should be submitted to the programme secretary (see details below) along with the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- PhD Thesis Proposal
- Report of hierarchical research interests and priorities
- Master’s in Economics degree with official transcript, accompanied by Recognition Act of DOATAP/NARIC (National Academic Recognition Information Centre), if obtained in a non-Greek University or abroad.
- University Degree (first degree) with official transcript
- Certificate of excellent knowledge of at least one official language of the European Union, preferably English. (LEVEL C2)
- At least two recommendation letters from academic staff, which can either be submitted by the applicant, each in closed and sealed envelope, or sent directly by the recommender by post or email to the Secretariat of the program.
- Copies of previous research papers/assignments (if any)
Athens University of Economics & Business
Secretariat of Postgraduate and Doctoral Studies
Department of Economics
47A Evelpidon & 33 Lefkados str, 11 362, Athens, 9th Floor, Office 908-909
Tel.: (0030) 210 8203642 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org