Development and Design of Mobile Applications
The aim of this course is to develop the students' skills in the design and development of new services and business activities, exploiting the opportunities and prospects offered in the mobile field. Students will be trained in all aspects of mobile business and will have the opportunity to design and implement a prototype of their idea using a visual programming platform and to analyze their business utilization. Having attended this course, students are able to recognize the main components of success in mobile business, understand the basic techniques of producing innovative digital ideas, product / service design and business model development in mobile business, analyze the process of developing a new online service / mobile application and understand the concept of building a working group, the necessary business processes and other common challenges facing when developing a new business / service in mobile business.
Learning outcomes of the course
The course aims to provide students with the knowledge, the tools and strategies needed to:
- To learn the main components and critical success factors in mobile business and the need for interdisciplinary approach
- Learn basic techniques for generating innovative digital ideas, designing a smart mobile phone or service.
- Design different business models in mobile business
- Analyze how to develop a new e-service / mobile application and a corresponding business idea
- To design the new mobile phone application by focusing the user
- Quickly develop originals with or without code and conduct research with users
- Understand the concept of building a working group, the necessary business processes and other common challenges encountered in developing a new business / service in mobile business.