Special Approaches to Leadership
Leadership has emerged as one of the most important management tasks for a business / organization to achieve success. The ever-changing and increasingly competitive business environment calls for a more modern approach to leadership that promotes organizational goals and increases organizational efficiency. In this context, the course "Special Approaches to Leadership" seeks to examine and analyze the most modern scientific approaches and practices in leadership and to focus on the parameters of leadership success as a function of the executives of all hierarchical levels.
The content of the course includes the following basic thematic sections:
- Introductory leadership concepts, leader-manager differences
- Personal characteristics and behaviors of leaders
- Modern forms of leadership
- Systemic approach to leadership
- Developing leadership skills