Structure and Problems of the Greek Economy
- Developments in the international, European and Greek environment.
- Monetary policy in the eurozone and its effects (inflation, interest rates, quantitative easing).
- Macro- and micro-economic developments (growth, employment, migration, inequality, competitiveness, international trade).
- Fiscal developments (tax revenues, public expenses, public deficit and debt).
- Money and capital markets (deposits, bank credit, bond markets and stock markets, foreign direct investment).