Number of credits allocated: 6 ECTS Credits
Objective of the course (expected learning outcomes and competences to be acquired)
- Understanding the basic concepts of computer science and informatics.
- Understanding the basic concepts governing computations, information management, computational systems, operational systems, and information systems.
- Understanding the nature of computational problems.
- Computational systems architecture
- Arithmetic systems.
- Data storage.
- Logical operations.
- Operational systems.
- Graphical User Interfaces.
- Files management and access.
- Applications (Word processor, Data sheets, Data processing and analysis).
- Algorithms, Programming languages.
- Information systems and databases.
- ΑΡΧΕΣ ΛΕΙΤΟΥΡΓΙΑΣ ΚΑΙ ΠΡΟΓΡΑΜΜΑΤΙΣΜΟΥ Η/Υ, Georgios Giaglis
- Introduction to Computer Science, BEHROUZ FOROUZAN/FIROUZ MOSHARRAF
Teaching methods: Lectures and tutorials.
Assessment methods: Final written exam (100%) or final written exam (70%) and exercises (30%).
Language of instruction: Greek