WRITING A PAPER IN ECONOMICS
- "The 'three papers' PhD thesis: A guide for the perplexed".
- Thomson W. (1999), "The Yound Person's Guide in Writing Economic Theory", Journal of Economic Literature, March, 157-183.
- John Cochrane (2005), "Writing Tips for PhD students".
- "How to publish in top journals" by Kwan Choi.
- John Cawley (2004), "GUIDE (AND ADVICE) FOR ECONOMISTS ON THE U. S. JUNIOR ACADEMIC JOB MARKET"
- "The Ten Most Important Rules in Writing Your Job Market Paper" by Claudia Goldin and Lawrence Katz.
- Robert Neugeboren with Mireille Jacobson (2001), "Writing Economics".
- Elmer Sterken (2004), "How to Write an Economics Paper".
The following books are extremely helpful in preparing an economics paper:
- William Thomson, A Guide for the Young Economist, MIT Press (2001).
- Deirdre McCloskey, Economical Writing, Second Edition, Waveland Pr Inc; 2 edition (1999).