The application period for academic year 2023-2024 is open. The deadline has been extended and you can submit your application until August 31st, 2023!
You can find the Call for Applications here (available only in Greek).
Applications along with all the supporting documents are submitted only online through AUEB's Master's online applications portal. After submitting your online application, you should send by post or submit in person to the secretariat office the signed printed form of the electronic application along with the required documents.
The procedure for submitting the online application is as follows:
- You should follow the aforementioned link
- Register as a user according to the guidelines provided in the portal
- Find the MSc in Marketing Analytics under the School of Business list of available postgraduate programmes
- Choose the PART TIME or FULL TIME program
- Fill in the application form after thoroughly reading the instructions provided
- Attach all the required supporting documents as described in the call for applications and below
IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not forget to choose the "SUBMIT" button to complete the procedure of online application
Supporting documents required:
- Application form (online, as mentioned above)
- Copies of all University degrees with transcript of records.
- In case of foreign degrees, applicants must submit a recognition certificate from the National Academic Recognition Information Center.
- Official Transcripts in other foreign languages except English and Greek should be translated in English
- Two confidential recommendation letters from the institution of higher education from which they have obtained their degree for the full time program or employers for the part time program. The recommendation letters will be submitted ONLY via the portal by the referee/recommender. You should fill in the personal details of the chosen referee - be careful to provide a valid email address - and a letter will be sent to him/her asking for the recommendation letter. Do not attach the recommendation letters along with the other supporting documents as they are not considered confidential and will be disregarded.
- Proof of knowledge of proficient (level C2) knowledge of the English language for the full time program and very good (level C1) knowledge of the English language for the part time program, with a diploma or degree from an established and recognized institution
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Proof of at least 3 years of working experience
As already mentioned, the application form and the supporting documents will be submitted online. Certified copies of foreign documents and documents issued by private institutions/organizations will be submitted to the secretariat only when asked. Application with no supporting documents will NOT be evaluated.
After the submission and review of all applications, applicants may be invited for an interview, which serves as support material in reviewing their applications. Interviews, which are conducted by faculty members, are usually scheduled at the university's premises or on Skype (for applicants living abroad).
You can contact the secretariat either by phone: +30 210 820 3665 or e-mail: email@example.com (Monday to Friday, 10.30-16.30).