The HRM laboratory regularly organizes research workshops for its members, PhD candidates and post-doctoral researchers who specialize in the field of HRM. Program of research workshops
Furthermore, the laboratory supports the MSc in Human Resource Management of AUEB. Specifically, research results of the laboratory are used as a material for at least 10 courses of the MSc in HRM as well as for many other undergraduate and postgraduate courses on Human Resource Management that are delivered by members of the laboratory at AUEB, .
Members of the HRM laboratory have been repeatedly awarded for their educational contribution. In particular:
- 2020: Award of Teaching Excellence from AUEB (I. Nikandrou)
- 2018: Award of Teaching Excellence from AUEB (M. Vakola)
- 2015: Executive MBA (M. Vakola)
- 2014-2015: Undergraduate Program, Department of Marketing and Communication (M. Vakola)
- 2011-2012: International MBA, Full-time Program (Μ. Vakola)
- 2005-2006: International MBA, Full-time Program (M. Vakola)
- 2001-2002: International MBA, Part-time Program (Μ. Vakola)
At the HRM laboratory, a substantive volume of training material has been developed. Indicatively:
- With the initiative of M. Vakola and in collaboration with MSc in HRM, the HR Case Study Series is published regurarly .
- Two interactive case studies focused on HRM have been developed for use in courses of AUEB, named “Cretan Paradise” (E. Galanaki) and “Consultant S.A. (I. Nikolaou)
- Coursebooks and notes have been written for a number of courses (more information on publications at the Department of Marketing and Communication)
- Several e-learning programs of the AUEB Education and Lifelong Learning Center have also been developed at the HRM laboratory: Management of Small and Medium Service Enterprises, Managing People for the first time: basic training for new managers, Corporate Ethics and Social Responsibility, Positive Approach to Organizational Practices, Problems and Challenges, Organizational Psychology, Emotional Intelligence at Work, HR Metrics.
Finally, the laboratory organizes training programs on behalf of organizations in the private and public sector. For more information, see here.