Insurance industry contribution in building a sustainable future | Hellenic Association of Insurance Companies
Οn Monday, October 24, the Hellenic Association of Insurance Companies organized a event on the topic: "Insurance industry contribution in building a sustainable future", at Technopolis City of Athens - Auditorium "Miltiadis Evert".
Distinguished personalities from Greece and abroad with expertise in sustainability issues participated as speakers.
Prof. Phoebe Koundouri gave the keynote speech on “Building a more sustainable insurance industry” focusing on the ways in which Insurance can contribute to the creation of a sustainable world and the ESG factors in Insurance.
Building a more sustainable insurance industry
Keynote Speech Phoebe Koundouri, Professor, Athens University of Economics and Business, President EAERE
- Dr Kai-Uwe Schanz, Deputy Managing Director, Head Research and Foresight, Geneva Association (virtually)
- Doris Pöpplein, Senior Sustainability Analyst, Vice President, Reinsurance, Swiss RE (virtually)
- Flavia Micilotta, Sustainability Adviser (virtually)
- Dora Antonakaki, Director Climate Change and Sustainability Centre BOG
- Philippe Angelis, Senior policy advisor, Corporate Reporting & Sustainable Finance, Insurance Europe
Moderator Henry Moatsos, Chairman of Property, Reinsurance, Cargo & Hull Committee, Hellenic Association of Insurance Companies (HAIC)
Detailed information on the topic and speakers can be found here