CATALYST Project: News for December 2022
WP1 – Project Management, Quality Assurance and Monitoring
- 4 National Meetings between the project coordinator and partners from each country were conducted through
- Partners are expected to upload financial documents on the internal part of the CATALYST Website until 15th January.
- The Plan for activities in 2023 is being prepared and will be presented at project meeting 3, on 26th January online.
WP2 – Setting the scene toward the Enable & Inspire concept: Positioning the CATALYST CoVEs
- The partners have agreed upon having one CATALYST Centre of Vocational Excellence with 5 focal points on a national level.
- 5 round tables have been finalised and the conclusions will be completed in January by Bells
- The structure of the CATALYST Network has been set up by SDSN and the first draft will be shared with all partners in January.
- 2 online workshops are scheduled for 2nd February and 16th February.
WP7: Communication, dissemination and sustainability
- CATALYST Google Calendar for internal purposes has been set and shared with most partners.
- CATALYST’s “Happy New Year 2023” postcard has been designed by Sporos and is available for all partners.
Research Laboratory on Socio-Economic and Environmental Sustainability (ReSEES) at Athens University of Economics and Business is participating in the CATALYST project. The principal Investigator (PI) is Prof. Koundouri and members of the team are: Dr Akinsete and Lydia Papadaki