Applications for admission to the Programme are submitted during the months of February-June, to the Programme Secretariat, which also issues announcements relevant to the Programme. The selection process runs continuously throughout the application period. In selecting candidates, the following criteria are considered:
- The grade point average of the student’s degree(s).
- The University and Department of origin.
- Duration of studies (in years).
- Certification of English language proficiency, at the level of “very good” or above (that is, level C2 or C1) [Accepted certificates include the Cambridge or Michigan Proficiency, Certificate in Advanced English (CAE), TOEFL (IBT), IELTS, TOEIC, the Greek State Certificate of Language Proficiency in English, as well as any other certificates accepted by the Supreme Council for Civil Personnel Selection (ASEP)].
- The duration and type of work experience (for the part-time programme).
- Letters of recommendation from professors .
- Personal interview (motivation, organization skills, focus of studies, etc.).
Candidates with a degree from a foreign Institution of Higher Education must submit a certificate from the Hellenic National Academic Recognition Information Center (NARIC) recognizing the equivalency of their degree, in accordance with Greek law.