2nd International Conference TMM-CH 2021
2nd International Conference TMM-CH: Transdisciplinary Multispectral Modelling and Cooperation for the Preservation of Cultural Heritage Rebranding the World in Crisis through Culture
The Conference was organized by the National Technical University of Athens in cooperation with the Technical Chamber of Greece, under the patronage of H.E. the President of the Hellenic Republic, Ms Katerina Sakellaropoulou, inaugurated by H.E. the Vice President of the Government of the Hellenic Republic, Mr Panagiotis Pikrammenos, with benedictions bestowed by His All Holiness, Ecumenical Patriarch, Bartholomew I of Constantinople, and His Beatitude Archbishop Hieronymus II of Athens and All Greece. The conference and all its Panel Discussions took place at the Eugenides Foundation in Athens, Greece and online.
Distinguished scientists and representatives of the National Geographic Society, the Cultural Heritage Finance Alliance, the International Council of Monuments and Sites ICOMOS, the Organization of World Heritage Cities OWHC, the European Society for Engineering Education SEFI, the European Construction Technology Platform ECTP, the International Federation of Surveyors FIG, the International Committee CIPA Heritage Documentation, the World Monuments Fund, AHEPA Hellas and other major International and European Organizations, Associations, networks Universities and Research Centers in the field of cultural heritage preservation, participated in the International Steering and Scientific Committees which had successfully organized the 1st TMM_CH Conference as well.
On the 13th of December Prof. Koundouri participated at the Panel Discussion “Resilience to Climate Change, Natural Hazards and Pandemic Risks - Biosafety”, within the framework of the 2nd International Conference TMM_CH “Transdisciplinary Multispectral Modelling and Cooperation for the preservation of Cultural Heritage – Rebranding the World in Crisis through Culture”. She was also a Member of the TMM_CH International Steering Committee.
Panel discussion 2: Resilience to Climate Change, Natural Hazards and Pandemic Risks –Biosafety
- Zerefos Christos, Secretary General, Academy of Athens; Climate Envoy for Greece – Moderator
- Alexandrakis Georgios, Foundation for Research and Technology Hellas FORTH, Institute of Applied and Computational Mathematics, Coastal and Marine Research Laboratory
- Alexopoulos Konstantinos, retired General, Defense and Civil Emergency Planning expert - The Grand Priory of Greece in the "Sovereign Military Order of the Temple of Jerusalem", representative
- Chasapi Anastasia, Research Scientist, Centre for Research and Technology, Hellas CERTH - DNASequence SRL, Bioinformatics Expert
- Gerasopoulos Evangelos, National Observatory of Athens, Institute for Environmental Research and Sustainable Development, Research Director.
- Moropoulou Antonia, Professor, National Technical University of Athens
- Padeletti Giuseppina, National Research Council Roma, Research Director - European Materials Research Society
- Papadakis Vagelis, Professor, University of Patras, Department of Environmental Engineering, Physical and Chemical Environmental Processes, Durability and Sustainability of Constructions
- Piaia Emanuele, Research Associate, University of Ferrara, Department of Architecture
- Koundouri Phoebe, Professor and Director of ReSEES Research Laboratory, Athens University of Economics and Business - Director of Sustainable Development Unit and EIT Climate-KIC Hub Greece, Athena Information Technology Research Center – President-Elect of the European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists - Fellow World Academy of Art and Science - Co-chair SDSN Europe & SDSN Greece – Rapporteur
Watch the Panel discussion here.
Conference website here.