The Informatics Department offers several Postgraduate programs leading to a Postgraduate Diploma (equivalent to a Master of Science degree) and a Doctoral Diploma (equivalent to a Doctor of Philosophy degree). These are the below mentioned:
- M.Sc. in Information Systems (Full and Part time)
- M.Sc. in Computer Science
- M.Sc. in Data Science (Full and Part time)
- M.Sc. in Digital Methods for Humanities (Full and Part time)
Moreover, the Department of Informatics in collaboration with two Departments of the University of Athens (Department of Economics and Department of Mathematics) offers this interdepartmental program called Postgraduate Program in Business Mathematics.
All the above mentioned postgraduate programs provide a high quality of education and competitive knowledge with international standards.
Graduates, with the following diplomas, may apply to join our programs and eventually obtain a Postgraduate Diploma:
- Bachelor diploma in Informatics and Computer Science
- Bachelor diploma in Computer Engineering
- Bachelor diploma in Economics and Business Administration
- Bachelor diploma in Humanities
- Other equal departments, that have provided the necessary knowledge for successful attendance.
Please feel free to contact with the Secretariat of Postgraduate Studies for further information.
Secretary of the Postgraduate Studies: Mrs Papazoglou Anna
Tel.: +30 210 82 03 643 & +30 210 82 03 645
Fax: +30 210 88 28 655
Address: 47 Evelpidon Str., Athens
Postal Code 113 62
7th Floor, Office 705