Admission Criteria & Application Process
The evaluation and acceptance of applicants is based on the following criteria:
- Bachelor Degree from a recognized university (non Greek degrees must be recognized by the National Academic Recognition Information Centre www.doatap.gr ).
- Grade point average of the Bachelor degree.
- Two reference letters.
- Very good command of the English language, as indicated by a TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS score or CAE/CPE.
- Grades received in postgraduate courses in accounting and/or finance
- Evaluation of the undergraduate thesis if there is one Work experience obtained upon completion of the undergraduate studies (only for part-time applicants).
- Personal interview by the Admissions Committee
The Admissions Committee ranks all applicants according to the above quantitative and qualitative criteria.
Places available are limited, so prospective students are advised to submit their applications early.