How to apply
The applications' deadline for the intake September 2021 is May 31st 2021.
Applications are submitted online at:
- Printed version of the application form submitted on-line.
- Certified Copy of all University Degrees / Diplomas (Recognition by the Hellenic National Academic Recognition Information Centre is required. For further information regarding the recognition procedure, please contact the program’s admissions’ office or visit www.doatap.gr ).
- Official transcripts of grades received (with certified translation in English or in Greek where applicable).
- CV in English.
- Two academic recommendation letters. Part time applicants only may also submit professional recommendation letters as well as academic ones
- Proof of knowledge of the English language (at least C1 level), as determined by a TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS score, or the Cambridge or Michigan Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) or the Certificate of Advanced English (CAE). Native speakers as well as candidates having conducted their undergraduate studies in English are exempt from the above mentioned prerequisite.
- One recent passport size photograph.