How to apply
Applications are submitted online at:
- Online application form https://e-graduate.applications.aueb.gr/?lang=en_US
- Curriculum Vitae
- A copy of the undergraduate degree and a transcript of classes (of a Greek Institution of Higher Education or a foreign Institution recognized by Hellenic National Academic Recognition Information Center- NARIC). Students of Higher Education Students in their final year of undergraduate studies must submit a statement (in accordance with Greek law 1599/86) that their acceptance into the Program is contingent upon them having obtained their degree by the end of the upcoming September exam period..
- Certification of excellent or very good knowledge of the English language (at the C2 or C1 level). Students who do not have such certification when they submit their application must submit a statement (in accordance with Greek law 1599/86) that their acceptance into the Program is contingent upon them acquiring the required certification of knowledge of English.
- Two letters of recommendation from professors (for candidates for full- time studies) and/or employers (for candidates for part-time studies)
- Verification of work experience (for candidates for part-time studies)
- Applicants holding a non-Greek university degree must meet the requirements set by law 4957/2022 (art. 304) regarding their degree’s recognition by the Hellenic National Academic Recognition Information Centre (DOATAP).