Applications for the new intake 2021-2022 are now open! Apply Now!
The MSc program in Financial Management of the Athens University of Economics and Business is now accepting applications for the intake September 2021. The program is addressed to university graduates as well as to business executives who wish to upgrade their knowledge in the field of Financial Management via an English-speaking graduate course.
The postgraduate program leads to the award of a Master’s of Science (MSc) degree and offers:
- A 12-months full-time program, designed to meet the needs of graduates, with lectures taking place mainly during the morning or in the afternoon.
- A 24-months part-time program, designed to meet the needs of business executives, where lectures are conducted in the evenings.
Participating in the program requires the payment of certain tuition fees (further info can be found at https://dept.aueb.gr/el/MSc-FM/content/tuition-fees-and-financial-aid ).
The Program operates in accordance with the Regulation of Postgraduate Programs (Bulletin B' of the Greek Government Gazette No. 3998/17-9-2018) and Law 4485/2017.
The program has a rolling admissions procedure, conducted in two rounds, with the following deadlines:
- 1st round, Monday 5th of April 2021
- 2nd round, Monday 30th of June 2021
Places are subject both to an upper and lower limit of participants, based on accreditation criteria and the regulations of postgraduate programs.
CRITERIA AND SELECTION PROCEDURE
Applications are submitted electronically through: https://e-graduate.applications.aueb.gr/?lang=en_US
1. register and login to the link above
2. find in the list of available Postgraduate Programs, the ‘MSc in Financial Management’
3. select ‘full-time’ or ‘part-time’ program
4. Select and complete the form in English language. Make sure to double check that the English language form is used.
5. complete all required fields in the application form with Capital letters
Notice: you should complete the online application and click "Submit". You will also have to upload all supporting documents. If any personal data is not applicable (for example VAT, which is not applicable for foreign students), please type “- “.
Within a period of five (5) days, applicants have to send by post to the Secretariat’s office the signed printed copy of the electronic application along with all required supporting documents.
Secretariat, MSc in Financial and Management, AUEB’s Centre for Postgraduate Studies, Room 913, 9th floor,
47A Evelpidon and 33 Lefkados St, 11362, Athens, Greece.
Tel. +30 210-8203 633, 2108203 630, Email: email@example.com
Documents that must be submitted with the application:
- The signed printed copy of the application.
- Copies of all University Degrees / Diplomas (Recognition by the Hellenic National Academic Recognition Information Centre (DOATAP) is required)
- Official Transcripts of marks received (with certified translation in English in case the transcripts are not in Greek)
- CV in English
- Certified copy of the English language certification verifying very good command of the language (at least level C1, as determined by a TOEIC, IELTS, TOEFL score) or Advanced (CAE) or Proficiency
- One recent passport size photograph
- Two confidential recommendation letters (for FT program academic references, for PT program from Employers)
- Proof of employment record, if any – required for part time applicants