Frequently Asked Questions

If my first degree (bachelor) studies were conducted totally in english language, do I still need to submit TOEFL, IELTS or similar proof of English proficiency, when applying for admission to the MSc in Economics program?

No, but you must submit an official document of the bachelor program you attended, which certifies that your studies were conducted totally in English.

When applying for admission, do I need to submit GRE or GMAT?

No. They are not required. 

Can I stay in the University halls of residence?

Unfortunately, halls of residence are only for the undergraduate students. Postgraduate students have to find an apartment/house to rent.The University Student Club has an office that collects information on available apartments in order to assist students who are looking for accommodation.

Where do the courses take place?

The courses take place in the building of Postgraduate Studies of AUEB at 47A Evelpidon str. & 33 Lefkados str., Kypseli area, Athens.

When do the courses begin?

The courses usually begin in the second week of October, following a two-week period of preparatory courses in the second half of September.