The role of the Studies Advisor is to inform and help students with issues such as:
- Program’s structure and content of the courses, so that they are informed about the prerequisite courses and knowledge required to attend specific courses.
- Attendance of tutorials, labs and midterm exams, with the aim of better understanding and successful participation in the exams.
- the content of elective courses with the aim of choosing the courses that are closest to the student's personal and academic interests
- Exams results
- the continuation of their studies, both in Greece and abroad
- their professional prospects and their connection to the labor market during their studies (internship), but also after their studies.
- Any other issue or topic raised by the student that may be related to or affect his/her studies.
For the academic year 2022-2023, the Assistant Professor of the Department of Economics Eleftherios Zacharias has been appointed studies advisor.