The required supporting documents are included in the annual notice and are as follows:
- Application (electronically or in paper form),
- CV with one (1) recent passport-size photograph,
- Copy of the undergraduate degree with the transcript (Note: the graduates must submit a statement of the Law 1599/86 that they are accepted with the condition of obtaining a degree until the following examination period of September),
- Two recommendation letters from professors and/or employers,
- Proof of employment (if available),
- English language certification verifying advanced or excellent command of the language,
- GMAT / GRE scores (if available).
Applicants with a degree from a foreign institute must submit a certificate of conformity and equivalence from the Hellenic National Recognition and Information Center – DOATAP, in accordance with Article 34, paragraph 76 of the Law 4485/2017.