The program is addressed to graduates of Departments:
- Business Administration
- Informatics and Communications
- Economics Sciences
of domestic and similar recognized institutions abroad, graduates of other University Departments, graduates of ASEI and T.E.I. Departments of a related subject.
The required supporting documents are included in the annual notice and are as follows:
- Application (electronically or in paper form),
- CV with one (1) recent passport-size photograph,
- Copy of the undergraduate degree with the transcript,
- Two recommendation letters from professors and/or employers,
- Proof of employment (optional for the full-time program / compulsory for the part-time program),
- English language certification verifying advanced or excellent command of the language,
- GMAT / GRE scores (if available).
According to the Greek law 4957/2022, the University is responsible for the academic assessment of degrees awarded by foreign Higher Education Institutions. For this purpose, the University examines whether the institution that awarded the degree belongs to the National Registry of Foreign Recognized Higher Education Institutes and whether the title type belongs to the National Registry of Foreign Recognized Academic Title Types of recognized foreign institutions posted on the DOATAP website (https://www.doatap.gr/anagnorish/mitroa/).