A rolling application procedure is in place in the MSc. The application period is open throughout the year and is divided into two cycles based on the following deadlines for the Academic Year 2023-24:
- Cycle 1: until 24/03/2023
- Cycle 2: from 31/03/2023 to 23/06/2023
- Cycle 3: until 07/07/2023
Applications submitted in the first cycle will be assessed earlier than those submitted in the second cycle.
Applications can only be submitted electronically to the following address https://e-graduate.applications.aueb.gr/ . In order to submit your online application, the following are required:
- log in to the link above,
- locate in the list of postgraduate programs offered per School the MSc in Management Science and Technology,
- choose a full-time or part-time course,
- accurately fill in all the details of the application,
- upload to the platform all the necessary supporting documents . If you are accepted, you must also submit the supporting documents in printed form, at a time to be announced by the Secretariat of the MSc.
The selection process is as follows:
- The Nomination Committee shall, in principle, draw up a complete list of applicants.
- Rejects the candidates who do not meet the minimum criteria decided by the Assembly (e.g. minimum degree grade, excellent command of English language, etc.).
- Invites to an interview the candidates who meet the minimum criteria decided by the Assembly. The interview shall be conducted by at least 2 members of the Committee.
- Prioritizes the candidates and proceeds to the final selection.