Scientific Conference "Knowledge Economy: Exploiting Innovation in Secondary Education"
TEACHER EDUCATION PROGRAM
«Knowledge Economics: Exploiting Innovation in Secondary Education"
Thursday, May 15, 2014, 14: 00-17: 00 Antoniadou Amphitheater, AUEB, 76 Patision, Athens
The Athens University of Economics and Business, within the framework of the Teacher Education Program Curriculum, organizes for another year a scientific conference on Thursday, May 15, 2014, 14:00-17:30 at the Antoniadou Amphitheater (1st floor, Antoniadou wing) AUEB building). Its topic is "Knowledge Economics: Exploiting Innovation in Secondary Education".
14:00-14:30: Attendance and registrations
14:30-14:40: Start. Address by Rector of the Athens University of Economics and Business, Professor Konstantinos Gatsios
14: 40 – 16:30: Talks
- 14:40-15:00: Innovation and Research, Professor Theodoros Apostolopoulos, Chair of Informatics
- 15:00-15:20: Technology Integration in Teaching and Learning: Critical Dimensions of Organizational Intervention in First and Secondary Education, Associate Professor Angeliki Poulimenakou, Department of Management Science and Technology
- 15:20-15:40: AUEB Career Interface and Secondary Schools with ICT utilization, Dr. Athanasios Androutsos, Department of Informatics
- 15:40-16:00: Innovations in Teaching Methodology: Introducing Art in the Teaching of Economics in Secondary Education, Dr. Vassiliki Brinia, Department of Management Science and Technology
- 16:00-16:20: Trends in the educational process: Gamification, Dr. Panagiotis Zacharias, Associate Professor of Open University of Cyprus
16:20-17:00: Open Discussion, Conclusions - Conference closing
The discussion will be coordinated by the Secretary of the Hellenic Mathematical Society (HMS), Assistant Professor of the Department of Administrative Science and Technology, Emmanuel Kritikos.
* Attendance certificates will be provided