The graduates of the Program will:
- acquire an excellent understanding of the key concepts and issues related with the theory and practice of negotiations;
- familiarize themselves with strategies and tactics that lead to negotiation success and with the most significant conditioning parameters that affect negotiation outcomes;
- be able to analyse case-studies of international negotiations from various historical, cultural, and geopolitical settings and assess the selected negotiation strategies;
- be capable of comprehending the role and tools of diplomacy in international negotiations;
- assimilate practical knowledge and knowhow in the field of negotiation analysis.