New own resources package: The three engines for financing growth and recovery of the European economy | EESC
On the 10th of March Prof. Koundouri delivered a speech in the discussion on “The views for the new own resources package from Civil society” at the Hearing on the own resources package: ''New own resources package: The three engines for growth and recovery of the European economy, organised by EESC.
11:15 The views for the new own resources package from Civil society
- Liina CARR, Confederal Secretary, ETUC
- Lina KONSTANTINOPOULOU, Policy Director, Eurochambres
- Fabian ZULEEG, Chief Executive, European Policy Center
- James WATSON, Director of Economics, BusinessEurope
- Phoebe KOUNDOURI, Professor and President, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists
Recording of the event here.
Learn more here.