High-Level Conference on Circular Economy
On the 26th of October Prof. Koundouri gave a speech on “Circular economy and sustainable development in Greece” at the High-Level Conference on Circular Economy organized by The Adriatic Ionian Euroregion.
The events are part of the Adriatic Ionian Network of Universities, Regions, Chambers of Commerce and Cities PLUS (AI-NURECC Plus), a multi-level partnership aimed at promoting the appropriation of EUSAIR’s main objectives and opportunities among Regional and Local Authorities as well as among youth of the Adriatic Ionian area.
The High-Level Conference on Circular Economy focused on the challenges and priorities of an efficient transition to a more innovative, sustainable and inclusive development in the Adriatic Ionian area, as addressed by EUSAIR policy-makers, stakeholders and implementers.
Learn more about the Conference, the Agenda, the Follow up and the presentations here.
“THE AI-NURECC PLUS AS A PLATFORM FOR COOPERATION AND RECOVERY IN THE POST-PANDEMIC ADRIATIC IONIAN REGION”
Moderated by Francesco COCCO, Secretary General of the Adriatic Ionian Euroregion
- Welcome Speech by Mr Aldrin DALIPI, Vice-President of the Adriatic Ionian Euroregion, AI-NURECC Plus
- Mr Giovanni DI STASI, Former President of the Congress of Local and Regional Authorities at CoE
- The AI-NURECC Plus as a platform of cooperation and recovery in the post-pandemic Adriatic Ionian Region, Ms Eleni MARIANOU, Secretary General of the CRPM, AI-NURECC PLUS Coordinator
- The transition to a Circular Economy in Croatia, Representative of the Ministry of Economy and Sustainable Development (Croatia) – TBC
- Opportunities from the Green Deal for the EUSAIR, Mr Mitja BRICELJ, Coordinator of EUSAIR Pillar 3, Ministry of Environment and Spatial Planning (Slovenia) – TBC
- Circular economy and sustainable development in Greece, Prof. Phoebe KOUNDOURI, Athens University of Economics and Business, Fellow WAAS, President-Elect of EAERE, Co-chair SDSN Europe (Greece)