The undergraduate program covers the main aspects of economics and of economic applications. It thus offers a solid background in all areas of economics. Furthermore, it offers a number of specializations in the major fields in economics.
The program consists of 19 core courses and offers three specializations:
- Economic Theory and Policy
- Business Economics and Finance
- International and European Economics
Students are able to choose courses (a) from their field (b) from other fields and (c) from other departments. More specifically they can choose up to three courses from other departments
To finish their studies, students should pass a total of thirty six courses. The grade of their degree is the average of the grades in these courses. Students are also able to take foreign language courses and courses that will allow them to teach in the secondary education
- Undergraduate Advisors: H.Louri (Head of the Department), Aik.Kyriazidou, A.Philippopoulos, Chr.Genakos (fall semester of 2018-19), A. Vlachou (spring semester of 2018-19), A.Miaouli, St.Arvanitis and substitute member E. Vassilatos.
- Computer certification (attached file in greek)
- Transcript (attached file in greek)