Recent Publications of PhDs, PhD Candidates & Postdoctoral Researchers
- "Contemporary statical inference for infectious disease models using Stan"(with Leeuwen van, E., Ratmann, O., Baguelin, M., and Demiris, N.), Epidemics, 2019, 29, 100367. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1755436519300325
- “Competition Policy and Labor Productivity Growth: Some new evidence”(with Katsoulacos, Υ., Kyriazidou, Ε. and Makri, G.), Empirical Economics, 2019.
- “Extensions of the Pesaran, Shin and Smith (2001) bounds testing procedure” (with Sakellaris, P and Tsionas G, M), Empirical Economics, 2021.
- “Exploring the Long-Term Impact of Maximum Markup Deregulation”(with Genakos, C.), ANNALS Belgrade Law Review, 2020, Volume 68, Issue 4, pp. 5-29.
- "Financial crises, firm-level shocks, and large downturns: Evidence from Greece"(with Sakellaris, P), International Journal of Finance and Economics, 2021, forthcoming.
- “Economic policy uncertainty and NPLs: The moderating role of bank concentration” (with Louri, H.), 2021, Finance Research Letters, vol 38.
- “Reply to Remarks on Bank Competition and Convergence Dynamics” (with Louri, H.), 2020, Journal of Risk and Financial Management, 13 (127), 1-6.
- “Bank competition and credit risk in euro area banking: Fragmentation and convergence dynamics” (with Louri, H.), 2020, Journal of Risk and Financial Management, 13 (57), 1-28.
- “Bank competition and credit risk in the euro area, 2005-17: Is there evidence of convergence?” (with Louri, H.), 2020, LEQS Papers 155, LSE.
- “Non-performing loans in the euro area: Does market power matter?” (with Louri, H.), Bank of Greece Workimg Paper, 2019, no 271.
- “Competition Policy and Labor Productivity Growth: Some new evidence” (with Benetatou, K., Katsoulacos, Y. and Kyriazidou, E.), Empirical Economics, 2019.
- “Antitrust Enforcement in Europe in the Last 25 Years: Developments and Challenges” (with Metsiou, E.), The Review of Industrial Organization, 2019.
- “Antitrust Enforcement in Europe in the Last 25 Years: Developments and Challenges” (with Makri, G.), The Review of Industrial Organization, 2019.
- "The two-tier stochastic frontier framework (2TSF): measuring frontiers wherever they may exist." in Sickles R. and C.F. Parmeter (eds) "Advances in Efficiency and Productivity Analysis", Springer,163-194, 2019.
- "On the mix of government expenditures and tax revenues" (with Philippopoulos, A, Economides, G and . Park, A), Macroeconomic Dynamics, 2020. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/S1365100520000036
Vasiliki Eirini Dimakopoulou
- "The Greek great depression 2009-2016 and the role played by the ECB", (with Economides, G and Philippopoulos, A), forthcoming in Alogoskoufis, G. and Featherstone, K., Greece and the Euro: From Crisis to Recovery, Hellenic Observatory, London School of Economics, 2021.
- "Stationarity-inducing techniques in small open economy models with collateral constraints", forthcoming in Open Economies Review.
- The Euro as imperialist money, in Darian Meacham and Nicolas de Warren (eds) Handbook of Europe and Philosophy, Routledge, 2021.
- Productive restructuring of industrial capital, Research Papers, IME/GSEVEE, 21/2001, Athens: IME/GSEVEE, 2021.
- Financial instruments for the support of SMEs: the case of the Entrepreneurship Fund (with Argyriou, T. and Rekkas, T.), in Manos Apostolopoulos and Manos Papazoglou (eds) The impact of EU Structural and Investment Funds on Greece (1981-2019): Successes, failures, lessons learned and comparisons with other EU members, Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence Governance, University of the Peloponnese.
- "Strategic profit-sharing in a unionized differentiated goods oligopoly" (with Petrakis, E.), Canadian Journal of Economics (2021), 54 (2).
- "Partial passive ownership holdings and licensing" (with Leonardos, S, Petrakis, E. and Stamatopoulos, G), Economics Letters (2021), 204C.
- "Product Innovation transfer under passive partial ownership holdings" (with Papadopoulos, K.and G., Petrakis, E.), Economics Letters 177, 22-25, 2019.