Recent Publications of PhDs, PhD Candidates & Postdoctoral Researchers
- “Competition Policy and Labor Productivity Growth: Some new evidence”(with Y. Katsoulacos, E. Kyriazidou and G. Makri), Empirical Economics, 2019.
- “Asymmetric responses in the tourism demand function” (with George Agiomirgianakis and Nicholas Tsounis), The Journal of Economic Asymmetries (2018), 18.
- “Studying from home? Do private and public benefits go side by side?” (With George Agiomirgianakis, Fay Makantasi, Athanasios Mihiotis and Nicholas Tsounis), Modern Economy (2018), 9 (8), 1423-1438.
- “Gender wage gaps and economic crisis in Greece” (with George Agiomirgianakis and Nicholas Tsounis), International Review of Applied Economics (2018).
- “Did the financial crisis affect the market valuation of large systemic U.S. banks?” (with Plutarchos Sakellaris and Mike G. Tsionas), Journal of Financial Stability (2017), 32, 115-123.
- “A dynamic model of bank valuation” (with Plutarchos Sakellaris), Economics Letters (2016), 145, 15-18.
- “Competition Policy and Labor Productivity Growth: Some new evidence” (with K. Benetatou, Y. Katsoulacos and E. Kyriazidou), Empirical Economics, 2019.
- “Volatility risk premium implications of GARCH option pricing models”, Economic Modelling (2016), 58, 104-115. DOI:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.econmod.2016.05.004
"Product Innovation transfer under passive partial ownership holdings" (with Papadopoulos, K.and G., Petrakis, E.), Economics Letters 177, 22-25, 2019.
- "The two-tier stochastic frontier framework (2TSF): measuring frontiers wherever they may exist." in Sickles R. and C.F. Parmeter (eds) "Advances in Efficiency and Productivity Analysis", (forthcoming), Springer, 2019.
- "Liberalization of product and labour markets: Efficiency and equity implications" (σε συνεργασία με την Αν. Καθηγήτρια Αν. Μιαούλη και τον Καθηγητή Απ.Φιλιππόπουλο), Journal of Macroeconomics (2017), vol.92, pp.92-106.