Recent Publications of PhDs, PhD Candidates & Postdoctoral Researchers
- “Competition Policy and Labor Productivity Growth: Some new evidence”(with Y. Katsoulacos, E. Kyriazidou and G. Makri), Empirical Economics, 2019.
- “Asymmetric responses in the tourism demand function” (with George Agiomirgianakis and Nicholas Tsounis), The Journal of Economic Asymmetries (2018), 18.
- “Studying from home? Do private and public benefits go side by side?” (With George Agiomirgianakis, Fay Makantasi, Athanasios Mihiotis and Nicholas Tsounis), Modern Economy (2018), 9 (8), 1423-1438.
- “Gender wage gaps and economic crisis in Greece” (with George Agiomirgianakis and Nicholas Tsounis), International Review of Applied Economics (2018).
- “Did the financial crisis affect the market valuation of large systemic U.S. banks?” (with Plutarchos Sakellaris and Mike G. Tsionas), Journal of Financial Stability (2017), 32, 115-123.
- “A dynamic model of bank valuation” (with Plutarchos Sakellaris), Economics Letters (2016), 145, 15-18.
- “Economic policy uncertainty and NPLs: The moderating role of bank concentration” (with Louri, H.), 2020, Finance Research Letters (forthcoming).
- “Reply to Remarks on Bank Competition and Convergence Dynamics” (with Louri, H.), 2020, Journal of Risk and Financial Management, 13 (127), 1-6.
- “Bank competition and credit risk in euro area banking: Fragmentation and convergence dynamics” (with Louri, H.), 2020, Journal of Risk and Financial Management, 13 (57), 1-28.
- “Bank competition and credit risk in the euro area, 2005-17: Is there evidence of convergence?” (with Louri, H.), 2020, LEQS Papers 155, LSE.
- “Non-performing loans in the euro area: Does market power matter?” (with Louri, H.), Bank of Greece Workimg Paper, 2019, no 271.
- “Competition Policy and Labor Productivity Growth: Some new evidence” (with K. Benetatou, Y. Katsoulacos and E. Kyriazidou), Empirical Economics, 2019.
- “Antitrust Enforcement in Europe in the Last 25 Years: Developments and Challenges” (with E Metsiou), The Review of Industrial Organization, 2019.
- “Volatility risk premium implications of GARCH option pricing models”, Economic Modelling (2016), 58, 104-115. DOI:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.econmod.2016.05.004
"Product Innovation transfer under passive partial ownership holdings" (with Papadopoulos, K.and G., Petrakis, E.), Economics Letters 177, 22-25, 2019.
- “Antitrust Enforcement in Europe in the Last 25 Years: Developments and Challenges” (with G Makri), The Review of Industrial Organization, 2019.
- "The two-tier stochastic frontier framework (2TSF): measuring frontiers wherever they may exist." in Sickles R. and C.F. Parmeter (eds) "Advances in Efficiency and Productivity Analysis", (forthcoming), Springer, 2019.
- "On the mix of government expenditures and tax revenues" (with A. Philippopoulos, G. Economides and H. Park), forthcoming in Macroeconomic Dynamics, 2020.
- “Predicting Default Risk under Asymmetric Binary Link Functions”, (with E.Tzavalis, Y. Dendramis and E. Athanasiou), International Journal of Forecasting (2020), 36, 1039-1056.
- "Liberalization of product and labour markets: Efficiency and equity implications" (σε συνεργασία με την Αν. Καθηγήτρια Αν. Μιαούλη και τον Καθηγητή Απ.Φιλιππόπουλο), Journal of Macroeconomics (2017), vol.92, pp.92-106.