- Online application form https://e-graduate.applications.aueb.gr/?lang=en_US
- A copy of the undergraduate degree and a transcript of classes (of a Greek Institution of Higher Education or a foreign Institution recognized by Hellenic National Academic Recognition Information Center- NARIC). Students of Higher Education Students in their final year of undergraduate studies must submit a statement (in accordance with Greek law 1599/86) that their acceptance into the Program is contingent upon them having obtained their degree by the end of the upcoming September exam period..
- Certification of excellent or very good knowledge of the English language (at the C2 or C1 level). Students who do not have such certification when they submit their application must submit a statement (in accordance with Greek law 1599/86) that their acceptance into the Program is contingent upon them acquiring the required certification of knowledge of English.
- Two letters of recommendation from professors (for candidates for full- time studies) and/or employers (for candidates for part-time studies)
- Verification of work experience (for candidates for part-time studies)
- Applicants holding a non-Greek university degree must meet the requirements set by law 4957/2022 (art. 304) regarding their degree’s recognition by the Hellenic National Academic Recognition Information Centre (DOATAP).
The part-time program is aimed at employees and applicants must verify theis work experience. However, by decision of the Master's Program Committee, an application may be accepted from a non-working candidate who is unable to meet the obligations of full-time program for various reasons, such as healthy or family reasons.
Supporting documents are only submitted electronically. Certified photocopies (by the issuing authority or by a lawyer) of foreign language documents and documents issued by a private body, as well as any other document deemed necessary, are submitted after the Secretariat has contacted the candidates.