HOW TO APPPLY
Applications are submitted online at: https://e-graduate.applications.aueb.gr/
The selection of students is carried out in accordance with the relevant Greek laws and the Operating Regulations of the Programme.
The documents required to apply to the Programme, which are included every year in the announcement stating that applications are being accepted, are the following:
- The application (electronically or in printed form) with a recent photograph.
- A copy of the undergraduate degree and a transcript of classes. Students in their final year of undergraduate studies must submit a statement (in accordance with Greek law 1599/86) that their acceptance into the Programme is contingent upon them having obtained their degree by the end of the upcoming September exam period.
- Certification of excellent or very good knowledge of the English language (at the C2 or C1 level). Students who do not have such certification when they submit their application must submit a statement (in accordance with Greek law 1599/86) that their acceptance into the Programme is contingent upon them acquiring the required certification of knowledge of English.
- Two letters of recommendation from professors (for candidates for full-time studies) and/or employers (for candidates for part-time studies).
- Verification of work experience (for candidates for part-time studies).