Human Resource Management
The course aims to develop the conceptual and theoretical background of today’s Human Resource Management (HRM).
The course’s main objectives are:
- Understanding the importance of Human Resources as the strategic factor of sustaining business success.
- Understanding the main issues of HRM in today’s complex and dynamic environment.
- Learning the concepts, the theories and the tools to deal with all-important HRM issues.
The course contents are:
- Introduction to HRM
- Job Analysis
- Human Resource Management Planning
- Performance Appraisal
- Reward System and motivation
- Training and Development
- Internal communication
- Change management
- Organizational learning and Learning Organization
- Managing culture