Algorithms and Data Structures
The course aims to present students with the basic principles and techniques of algorithms, and data structures, focusing on real problems.
- Understand how algorithms and data structures are used in solving real world problems
- Consider trade-offs in solving computing problems
- Come in contact with cryptographic principles governing all digital communications and transactions
- Learn techniques that are used in solving problems involving big data, in different application areas.
Course contents are:
- Algorithms and Complexity
- Data Structures
- Graphs and Networks