Introduction to Computer Science
The learning objectives of the course are:
- To understand the basic principles of Computer Science
- To familiarize students with basic concepts regarding information technologies, computing systems, software/hardware components and communication networks
- To familiarize students with the basic programming skills in the Java programming language.
- To introduce students to the nature of computIng problems.
The course contents are:
- IT Principles
- Computer Architecture
- Procedural Programming Principles
- Programming language Java
- Operating Systems
- Computer Networks
- Artificial Intelligence