Organizational Behavior and Leadership
The course includes the study of the fundamental knowledge on the description, explanation and management of individual and team behaviors found in organizations. It aims to develop the ability to manage people as individuals and as teams.
After the course the students will:
- Understand the personality, the attitudes and behaviors of people in the working environment.
- Obtain a conceptual and theoretical background on leadership
- Be able to motivate their colleagues and partners
- Be able to develop effective teams
- Be able to communicate successfully
- Understand better the corporate culture of their organization
The course contents are:
- Introduction to Organisational Behaviour
- Work Attitudes and Behaviours
- Group Dynamics
- Organisational Culture
- Management of Change
- Learning Organisations