To be accepted in the full time english programme of the M.Sc. in Marketing & Communication, applicants must comply with the following requirements:
- Hold a first degree from a Greek University (AEI), or a Greek Technological Educational Institution (TEI) or a recognised foreign Higher Education Institute
- Hold a diploma of proficient knowledge of the English language, C2 level
- This is a full-time programme designed for students who can focus on their studies and attend to an intensive curriculum for one year.
- To be eligible for registration, applicants must have completed their first degree.
- Participants holding a first degree from a foreign University must submit at their earliest opportunity, and in any event, prior to the date of graduation, the certificate “Recognition of Equivalence” of their first degree, by the National Academic Recognition Information Center (DOATAP).
- The programme's taught classes are held in English, hence students need to be fluent in English. Applicants whose native language* is not English and whose secondary or higher education was completed in a country where the official language is not English, must provide evidence of proficiency in English to be accepted in the program. (* Native language is defined as the language you grew up speaking in your family, community and nation.)
PRIMA accepts the following internationally recognized tests of English language proficiency:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): with a minimum score of 6.5
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): with a minimum score of 79 (internet-based)
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE)
- Cambridge Michigan ECPE