The application period for academic year 2022-2023 studies is from January 8th to May 31st, 2022. The call for applications is available here (only in Greek).
Applications along with all the supporting documents are submitted only online through AUEB's Master's online applications portal. After submitting your online application, you should send by post or submit in person to the secretariat office the signed printed form of the electronic application along with the required documents.
The procedure for submitting the online application is as follows:
- You should follow the aforementioned link
- Register as a user according to the guidelines provided in the portal
- Find the MSc in Marketing & Communication with international orientation under the School of Business list of availabe postrgraduate programmes
- Fill in the application form after thoroughly reading the instructions provided
- Attach all the required supporting documents as described in the call for applications and below
IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not forget to choose the "SUBMIT" button to complete the procedure of online application
Supporting documents required:
- Application form (online, as mentioned above)
- Copies of all University degrees with transcript of records.
- In case of foreign degrees, applicants must submit a recognition certificate from the National Academic Recognition Information Center.
- Official Transcripts in other foreing languages except English and Greek should be translated in English
- Two confidentail recommendation letters either from the institution of higher education from which they have obtained their degree. The recommendation letters will be submitted ONLY via the portal by the referee/recommender. You should fill in the personal details of the chosen referee - be careful to provide a valid email address - and a letter will be sent to him/her asking for the recommendation letter. Do not attach the recommendation letters along with the other supporting documents as they are not considered confidential and will be disregarded.
- Proof of knowledge of proficient (level C2) knowledge of the English language with a diploma or degree from an establised and recognized institution (eg Proficiency Cambridge, Proficiency Michigan, IELTS etc)
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Proof of working experience (where applicable)
As already mentioned, the application form and the supporting documents will be submitted online. Certified copies of foreign documents and documents issued by private institutions/organizations will be submitted to the secretariat only when asked. Application with no supporting documents will NOT be evaluated.
After the submission and review of all applications, applicants may be invited for an interview, which serves as support material in reviewing their applications. Interviews, which are conducted by faculty members, are usually scheduled at the university's premises or on Skype (for applicants living abroad).
You can contact the secretariat either by phone: +30 210 820 3665, +30 210 820 3631 or e-mail: email@example.com (Monday to Friday, 9:30-16:30).