Applicants are invited to submit their application along with the supporting documents during the application period which is announced on the website upon approval of the Executive Committee of the department at the beginning of each calendar year.
Applications are submitted online through AUEB's Master's online applications portal. After submitting your online application, you should send by post or submit in person to the secretariat office the signed printed form of the electronic application along with the required documents.
The procedure for submitting the online application is as follows:
- You should follow the aforementioned link
- Find the MSc in Marketing & Communication with international orientation under the School of Business list of availabe postrgraduate programmes
- Fill in the application form after thoroughly reading the instructions provided
- Send the required supporting documents along with the signed printed application form to the secretariat office within the given deadline
IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not forget to choose the "SUBMIT" button to complete the procedure of online application
Supporting documents required:
- Signed copy of the application form.
- Copies of all University degrees with transcript of records. Applicants that have not completed their first degree must submit a solemn declaration (article 8 of Greek Law 1599/1986) stating that consideration of their application is subject to the condition of completing their first degree.
- In case of foreign degrees, applicants must submit a recognition certificate from the National Academic Recognition Information Center.
- Official Transcripts translated in English where applicable.
- Two recommendation letters either from the institution of higher education from which they have obtained their degree or an employer (in case of working experience).
- Proof of knowledge of proficient knowledge of the English language (Proficiency certificate, TOEFL/IELTS results) - certified copies of diplomas.
- Curriculum vitae (CV).
- One (1) recent photo.
- Proof of work experience (where applicable).
The on-line application form should be completed and the supporting documents should arrive to the admissions office by 16:30 of the corresponding deadline.
After the submission and review of all applications, applicants may be invited for an interview, which serves as support material in reviewing their applications. Interviews, which are conducted by faculty members, are usually scheduled at the university's premises or on Skype (for applicants living abroad).
Candidates are ranked based on admission requirements and seats are offered accordingly.
47 Evelpidon & 33 Lefkados Str
113 62 Athens, Greece
8th floor, office #806
Please consider that only complete applications can be processed, therefore check carefully that all the necessary support material documents are provided.
You can contact the secretariat either by phone: +30 210 820 3665, +30 210 820 3631 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org