Part-time Internship for Senior PhD Candidates
- Duration: 6-24 months.
- Recommended working hours: 4-5 hours per day or 2-3 days per week (full-time), so that the writing of the Doctoral Thesis is not hindered.
- Usually concerns PhD Candidates in their 3rd or 4th year of studies.
- Its main purpose is the application of new innovative methodologies, which have been developed by the PhD Candidates throughout their doctoral studies, in real-life scenarios.
- May not be directly related to their doctoral research/dissertation, although this is not recommended.
- The company is the one determining the exact working hours and corresponding wage.
- The department’s Doctoral Theses are available on the department’s website: https://www.dept.aueb.gr/en/stat/content/ph-d-graduates