Additional Activities for freshmen students:
- Introduction of the Department at the beginning of the first academic year
- Excel Seminars (6 weeks * 2 hours) - More Information to be announced soon
- Statistics Seminars aimed mostly at freshmen students. The Seminar Program for the 2023-24 academic year is this:
- October 10th - Panagiotis Tsiamyrtzis "Fight or Flight?"
- October 24th - Panagiotis Besbeas: "Statistics in Life Sciences"
- November 7th - Stavros Vakeroudis: "From Possibilities to Stochastic Models: A journey to randomness"
- November 21st - Panagiotis Papastamoulis: "Sex, cigarettes, war and other statistics stories"
- November 28st - Athanasios Yiannacopoulos
- December 5th - Dimitris Karlis: "Sports Analytics: when Statistics met Sports (and they lived happily ever after)