Additional Activities for freshmen students:
- Introduction of the Department at the beginning of the first academic year
- Excel Seminars (6 weeks * 2 hours)
- Statistics Seminars aimed mostly at freshmen students. The Seminar Program for the 2022-23 academic year is this:
- October 18th - Panagiotis Papastamoulis: "Sex, cigarettes, war and other statistics stories"
- October 25th - Panagiotis Besbeas: "Statistics in Life Sciences"
- November 1st - Dimitris Karlis: "Big Data: from clinical trials to football"
- November 8th - Stavros Vakeroudis: "Mathematics and Randomness"
- November 22nd - Xanthi Pendeli: "What Statistics won't tell me and how to avoid false cnclusions"
- December 13th - Panagiotis Tsiamyrtzis: "Measuring stress and it's effect on driving"
- December 19th - Athanasios Yiannacopoulos