Business Advisory Council
The M.Sc. in ISFM Business Advisory Council (BAC) consists of top-echelon professionals from a variety of industries, businesses and organizations.
Their long and rich experience as top executives in the shipping, finance and management industry contributes to the continuous development of the M.Sc. in ISFM academic program and its efforts to keep it up-to-date with the latest needs of the industry in which its graduates will be employed.
It also helps the program to develop and introduce to the curriculum innovative ideas and solutions for the needs of the market, and enhances its links with the industry.
The synthesis of the BAC is designed to include every essential business sector involved in shipping, finance and management (i.e. private and public shipowning firms, chartering and logistics companies, financial institutions, classification societies, etc.). This leads to the development of new content or new courses, and the integration of other timely activities in the Program.
The Business Advisory Council Members are the following (alphabetical order):
- Roberto Coustas, Co-founder, CEO, DeepSea Technologies
- John Cotzias Director, Xclusiv Shipbrokers Inc., President, Hellenic Shipbrokers Association
- Faye Frangedis Director, Trafigura Maritime Ventures
- Konstantinos Hadjipanayiotis Chair, Board of Directors, Executive Member, Deputy CEO, Aegean Baltic Bank
- Nicholas Kosmatos Managing Director, Sealink Navigation Ltd.
- Foteini Mega Associate Partner, Assurance Services, Ernst & Young
- George Teriakidis Area Manager, East Mediterranean & Black Sea, DNV
- Stamatis Tsantanis CEO, Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp.