Undergraduate Students' Publications
Despite their young age, many undergraduate students of Department have the ability to deal with serious research issues in the laboratories of the Department in the context of the fourth yea courses. In some cases the research results are of such high quality as to be published in proceedings of international conferences such as:
- N. Lampropoulos, A. Diamantopoulou, M. Anifantaki, E. Kasimati (2005). "Implications of RFID technology on collaborative processes in the supply chain", presentation at the Διεθνές SCMIS 2005 Conference (Supply Chain Management and Information Systems), 6-8 Ιουλίου 2005, Thessaloniki.
- A. Anagnostopoulos, X. Depasta, S. Michalakos (2005). “Using Web-Services to Support Collaboration Practices Along the Supply Chain”, accepted at the 2005 International Conference on Next generation Web Services Practices (NWeSP'05) which proceedings will d epublished by IEEE Computer Society.
- N. Lampropoulos, A. Anagnostopoulos, S. Michalakos (2005). "Enabling the Exploitation of Tacit Knowledge: Open Issues and Opportunities", presentation at the International Conference ETHICOMP, September 2005, Sweden.
- Gerolymou P, Papadatos M, (2003). "Imagine Once - Advertise Everywhere: A Case Study of Multi Platform Interactive Advertising, Proceedings in the International Conference on Cross - Media Service Delivery, May 30-31, Santorini, Greece
- Poulos M., Korfiatis N., Chrisikopoulos V. and Papavlassopoulos, S. (2004). A Non-Linear Method for Constructing the Reuters-21578 Subsets Taxonomy. Journal of Digital Information, 6(1). Oxford University Publishing (To appear)
- Lytras M.D., Pouloudi A., and Korfiatis N. (2003) "An ontological oriented approach on e-learning. Integrating semantics for adaptive e-learning systems". In C. et al. Ciborra, editor, New Paradigms in Organizations, Markets and Society. Proceedings of the 11th European Conference on Information Systems (ECIS 2003)
- Korfiatis N., Poulos M., and Papavlassopoulos S. (2004) Schematizing a global spam indicative probability. In N., Mastorakis, editor, Proceedings of the 6th WSEAS on Applied Mathematics, Special Workshop on Computing
- Chatziantoniou D., Anagnostopoulos A. (2004). Hierarchical Stream Aggregates: Querying Nested Stream Sessions, Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Statistical and Scientific Database Management Systems (SSDBM), IEEE Press
- Dikos G., Papadatos M. and Papakonstantinou V. (2004), Busdyn@: A Systems Dynamics Approach to Tanker Freight Modelling, Proceedings of the International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), Annual Conference, Izmir