European YOUniversity Deal Challenge
Για δεύτερη χρονιά διοργανώνεται το European YOUniversity Deal Challenge, το οποίο είναι ένα Valuations case study για ομάδες προπτυχιακών και μεταπτυχιακών φοιτητών. Το χρηματικό έπαθλο είναι €15,000 καθώς και ευκαιρία απασχόλησης με την Duff & Phelps στο Λονδίνο.
Οι κανόνες συμμετοχής στον διαγωνισμό έχουν ως ακολούθως:
- The Duff & Phelps YOUniversity Deal Challenge is open to teams of students currently attending the same college or university.
- Each team will consist of two to three students. You may have a faculty advisor to assist you, but it is not required.
- Each team member must be in an undergraduate or master’s program and graduate between September 2020 and September 2022.
- Teams must be present on the European/Middle East/African continents in the first half of 2020 to be eligible to participate in our final event.
- There may be more than one team from a university.
- Teams will register for the Duff & Phelps YOUniversity Deal Challenge by completing the online registration form.
- Once a team’s entry has been validated, Duff & Phelps will send out the case on Friday, 2 November 2019.
- The case will be typical of one that clients would engage Duff & Phelps to perform. It will include a financial transaction that involves aspects of our M&A Advisory, Transaction Opinions,Valuation Services and Disputes service lines.
- All submitted solutions must be in English.
The timeframe for the competition is as follows:
a) Registration due: 31 October 2019 here (see section Europe/Middle East/Africa): https://careers.duffandphelps.jobs/youniversity
b) Completed case answers/presentation due: 8 December 2019
c) Three finalist teams announced: 15 February 2020
d) Final presentations in Duff & Phelps’ Frankfurt Office: 11 March 2020 (Note: All team members must be attending school on the European/Middle East/Africa continent during the finals. Expenses to bring any team member to the finals from outside Europe, the Middle East or Africa will not be covered)
- The judges for the competition will be internationally recognized experts from both academia and Duff & Phelps leadership.
- All finalist teams will receive cash awards: Winning team will receive equivalent to €15,000 total, runner-up teams will receive €6,000 total(+ opportunity for future hire).
- All information regarding resources to be used and final product to be delivered will be included in the actual case study problem when sent to validated teams.